爱情合约

Watched the new sports added in Olympics this yr: Cycling BMX. Speedy sia! Watching those cyclists "fly" their bicycles over humps is so cool~ Ah well... juz knew李佳薇and冯天薇won their 1st game in the table tennis Singles competition, whilst王越古lost.

I'm seriously thinking of setting up a blogshop nw. Ebay requires sellers to have credit cards... and there is a certain amt of time (i.e 10days) to how long u can auction ur stuffs there. I dun have any credit cards, and won't be applying for any in the meantime... so giving up the idea of selling away my unwanted stuffs there.

Seeing some of my friends having their own "blogshops" is cool~ I noe it takes time to advertise and for your online shop to gain recognition on the net but a gd thing is that I take charge of my own blogshop! I can decide to collect through bank transfers or paypal, and then list my stuffs there for as long as I want to haha!

Yes I'll definitely need sometime to go ard and observe how others经营theirs, and I shall pick up from there. Somemore, I can decide on my own blogskins for my blogshop! Well... anyone care to join in? Lol. Basically, I would be selling away "rRandom stuffs", meaning things ranging from idol collectibles, to clothes, to accessories etc. Having things in some corners of my house = piling dust on them as time passes, so I'd rather sell them off for money. *Yes... my blogshop will be named "rRandom sStuffs" hehe~*

Went tuition. Saw Jorrick napping lol... hugging to his bolster! *Shld hav taken a picture of him haha~* Well, again nv do hwk. Finished his Chinese CA 2... gt back results then tell me~ faint sia. I really no face to look at him... dunno how to deal with his mandarin oso haiz.


Finished“爱情合约”by Mike He and Ariel Lin. I realise I'm so nt into idol drama nowadays that I'm always fast-forwarding... until my preferred scenes (usually when male and female leads appear) lol. *I'd spent the time listening to songs, watching variety shows or movies cos I simply ain't "patient enough" to finish watching a show properly.*
Though I watched in FF mode, I reckon this idol drama still quite ok. But a bit wierd to see Mike in such withdrawn roles... I mean I gt so used to seeing the overbearing Mike haha. Well, he was a newbie back then and acted as“阿Ken”, whom fell in love with the男人婆“小风”. 小风凶巴巴的外表只是为了遮掩内心脆弱的包装而已。At the beginning, the male lead would always swear and curse that he definitely won't fall for the female lead (or vice versa... always like tat lol)... yet in the end, he would fail to do so.
戏里,小风时不时地对Ken“鬼吼鬼叫”...我非常有意见。I thought she was too much... very irritating for me leh. Sometimes, I'd think that小风's a bit mentally unstable~ Near the ending, I thought小风would really die (then it would be such a凄美de ending liao!), but she didn't. To my surprise yeah, but at times,离别也可以是一种不一样的偶像剧结尾嘛. Why always the typical "happily ever after" leh? A bit sian haha. As for other配角人物in the drama, no comments cos I FF their scenes mostly lol. Oh yeah! 郭妃丽's acted as Ariel's elder sis... but nt too much to发挥too. *How I wish she can go with Mike...姐弟恋lol~*

Rating: 3.25/5

Here's a song lyric I wrote... nt esp for this show but felt it might suit Ken and小风... in some phases of their relationship.

有你那个时候
我知道为什么有时候需要你
也承认自己害怕失去你
学习屏住呼吸 深深的那口气
忍着忘掉障碍 留下美好

在不小心跌倒的时候 会有你的双手 努力扶着我

CHORUS:
在我有点惊吓 有点不知所措
那个时候 感觉世界只有一个我
有双手把我紧紧贴近你胸口
那个时候 温暖真的说不出口


我知道为什么有时候需要你
也承认自己害怕失去你

(CHORUS)
在那个有你的时候 总是不会寂寞
时时刻刻 有你的时候

Comments