Happy Teachers' Day!

It was a pleasant surprise.
Went for tuition. Saw Mrs Lim, Garrick and Jorrick busy收衣服cos it's gonna rain. I went up the studyrm to wait for Jorrick. He came in, suddenly said: "Mum told me to give u this..."
So happy when I received the card haha! That boy was so shy lol. I asked if he made that card but he said no. So, I sms-ed Mrs Lim to ask lor... and yeah indeed nt Jorrick make de haha. Mrs Lim bought this at the Singapore Zoo when she brought her sch student for an excursion on Thurs. She said the card was made in Philipines using some kind of crystal. What a nice principal she is! Haha... Jorrick told me he doesn't even have the habit of giving anything to his sch teachers... this boy ah doi! Nevertheless, a Teachers' Day present means a great deal of reward to us-- teachers lol.

Afternoon met WZ at City Hall. We went for the Comex IT fair. City Link Mall was flooded with ppl suddenly lor... scary crowd. Couldn't move and stuck. I tot ppl were there for Jay Chou cos I could see his poster from afar lol. We walked ard... and WZ was interested in the Toshiba and HP laptops. I gt too hungry and we went KFC at Marina
Square to fill my stomach 1st. $3 a set meal so cheap and I didn't know it was there for yrs le lol. Chatted for a while there and PQ came soon.

In the end, WZ decided on the Toshiba pink lappy for 1.6K and PQ gt a 8GB Sony MP4.
Had supper at Carl's Junior. PQ ordered food from there, but WZ and I went LJS to buy. I ate the fish wrap ($3) again haha. The 2 cousins were discussin about their Sep Bangkok trip... whether they would make it or nt.
我也很想旅行。。。但钱是问题haiz。

Comments