1st day of work in Bank.

Watched the closing ceremony for Olympics ysn. Very grand event... even Jackie Chan, Lee Hom and Stefanie were there. London's welcome of the 2012 Olympics was cool... with David Beckham and Leona Lewis there! The bus reminded me of Harry Potter's bus lol!
Till 2012 then! *I wanna go London by then~~~*

Morning 645am woke up. Took train to Queenstown... didn't know whr to take shuttle bus so asked ard. Luckily, managed to catch HSBC's shuttle bus to Alexandra Distripark. It was a 15mins ride to Lobby B of my office. Grace was helpful... guided me into the office haha. AL wasn't here yet... so I waited for a while. The office super big sia... over 50 colleagues I reckon? Anyway, tat's oni 1/3 of the whole HSBC office there though lol.

Turned out another guy temp oso today start work. AL briefed us both... regarding banks, merchants and customers blah. *I was super blur about the terms used lol.* That poor guy... his work is harder than mine... the last temp gal couldn't take the stress so left. My job's more of datda entry work... little phonework but still have... taking orders lor. Madia's the colleague that I'll be taking over work from. Madia 26yrs old nia but she worked there 8yrs le leh! She's leaving nex Fri... and for the whole day today, I've been learning and taking notes down. Many procedures to do really... 1 bad thing... I most probably have to do OTs cos my stuffs have to be done on the day itself, no backlogs. *Giddy with all the notes nw*
I guess I would be kind of blur during work these 2days, for sure haha.

Lunch I went with the 7-8 temp staffs. We walked to a coffee shop some distance away. Knew Stephanie... she's a banking and finance student at SIM... quitting in Sep cos her sch term starting. Think a few of the others are too... sian man haha. *Even though there's plenty other temp staffs there.* Dylan... flirt lol. He's oni 18yrs old but he smokes lol... still "announce" leh. I dun quite noe the others yet... ok well, takes time. Hope I make some gd friends there haha.

Missed the 1st shuttle bus, took the one at 6.30pm to Queenstown MRT. Back home at 7.10pm. Have to give up learning Korean lesson at Jurong Spring CC cos simply too rush. Plus, I won't know if I've to OT until the very last min (aka 6pm)... if still gt vouchers/orders coming in... I have to do OT!
Oh yeah, one gd thing bout the job... I can dress down! Dylan told me I dress too formal today le... but yeah we all kanna "cheated" by agency mah. So tml... jeans + tee + cropped top + sandals for me! We can even wear 3/4 pants haha!

Finished this blog post in like 15mins haha... fast hor? Cos I need to slp... so simply vomitted out whatever tat I can rmb tat happened today hehe.
*Good luck to me, in my days to come in HSBC!*

Comments