12 Lotus

Was staring into the tv screen this afternoon... for the table tennis match bet SG and South Korea. Managed to catch till Lee Jia Wei losing to her Korean opponent, Kim Kyung Ah~ so close sia! Repeated Athen's history... but still I saw the news that SG won in the end! So happy~ break a leg ah!

Then went out and met Pat at MRT. We went down to Causeway Pt together cos I need to get my Mio TV channel cancelled. Gt there... the counter person asked for dad's IC and mine... then he said: "Erm... u need to be 21yrs old to cancel the channel..." Doi! The call centre person over the phone din tell me need to... I told him I'm like oni 1 yr younger nia... heng after asking their manager, they say can. If nt I would have to bring the whole Mio TV set back home le!

Had Mac's grape ice-cream... nice. Pat had the choco one. We went to buy tickets for "Lotus 12". *Whoa... I really need to know more about all these discounts and offers like Pat and HL... if nt very吃亏leh.* Then, we went arcade to play. Pat's card "sot-sot" liao... haha. We played "Go Go Ball" and smashed the screen with balls like siao lol. Gt this little boy very naughty... after our game ended, he itchy hand go and take the ball throw at screen, and accidentally hit Pat's head. Headed for the "hammer-strike-screen" game next. *2 gals so"暴力" hor? Haha.* The game slow response one... Pat hit so hard on the screen oso no use! Wasted money there. Then we played the "table discus" (dunno wat it's called la)... nt very fun cos too short a game. Exchanged the pts we earned for a pen each haha. *Oh one funny thing... the "face(covering layer) of my watch" flew to no whr when I was played the ball game... nw it looks wierd without the layer but mum tot it looked cool... faint~*

Had dinner at Pastamania. Yucks... the dunno wat prawn spaghetti I had was salty and dry... $10+ somemore so ex. Pat said her tomato crab penne's sour too. Hmm... guess diff Pastamania de outlets gt diff standards de ba.
“12莲花” talks about the saddening life story of the female lead,阿花. I reckon her fate might gt to do with her anyhow "kidnapping" Goddess of Mercy when she was young. Anyway, she aspired to be a Getai singer. Sadly, she met with嗜赌如命的爸爸、玩弄感情的阿龙、遭人凌辱的青春、and went thru神经衰弱的中年etc.

Maybe I'm still young... I couldn't exactly understand 90% of those Hokkien singings (as in their意义). A poor thing she was, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to pity with阿花. The story juz wasn't strong enough to capture my emotions.

人生...每个人就过那么一次。谁晓得有没有前世/下世?阿花的故事...命运弄人?人算不如天算?还是因果论?谁晓得?

Rating: 2/5

Comments