Part-time job

*I guess to earn more money... I gt to work more haha. 无可避免的.*

Went interview at COMBAT training centre at Amara. The min I enter the rm... got like 10ppl already sitting down there lol. Someone passed me a piece of paper... written on it was wat part-time invigilators (they call us "proctor") were supposed to do during TOEFL exams. I almost fainted while reading cos seems like lots to do haha.

Lucky Elaine came in and briefed us. I heaved a sigh of relief in my heart sia~ Many written on the notes were for TCA (technicians) to do... we oni have to roughly know how the procedures run. Stanley ran thru the ppt slides and after hearing everything... guess it shldn't be too hard a job. *Oh, this place is freezing... reminds me of NHG.*
Anyway, the job oni requires u to come on some Sats/Suns... they will inform u like one wk in advance... u can choose to go, or nt to. It's early in the morning anyway haha.

We were then divided into small grps to go into a rm for interview. I went in with JY and another gal... I can't rmb her name. JY lives in JE (very near Bel), studying UOL banking and finance... same age as me. Oh yeah, she's from Hong Kah Sec and SP too. Another gal's in SP marine engineering. Elaine and Stanley roughly asked us wat time we wake up (cos invigilators can't be late), how our friends describe us (I told them "both optimistic and pessimistic" cos I rmbed the conversation I had with WZ and HL lol.), future plans etc. Think I was the most outspoken among all... Elaine kept on laughing, saying tat I reminded her of another colleague... "in a gd sense, dun worry dear!" Haha. Oh well, Elaine said would oso contact us if they need temp workers for like flyer distribution, customer service blah lol.

I took train home with JY. She reminds me of a child actress on TV haha... but she's gt quite a low-toned voice haha. JY worked temp job at Raffles HSBC before... haha so told me bank's work is fast-paced. She loved the OTs though lol. *Suddenly gives me the boost regarding my coming bank work~* JY's looking for other temp job and her sis encourages her to go into giving tuition but she told me she's worried tat "the child will fail". Haha... typical... many will worry about this de.
Gd to noe a new friend before work starts.

*Oh Michelle why do u hav to let me know Warner Music juz hired an admin!?
Arghh... why does all the "gd" jobs seem to come oni nw!?*

*Knowing that WZ juz joined singing and hip hop dancing CCA in sch... it makes me wanna learn guitar so much suddenly!!! Haha!*

Oh yeah... a ghost story I wrote on omy... sharing my exp with you guys haha.
http://yzone.omy.sg/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=571&Itemid=57

Comments