让爱自邮

I'm sick. 喉咙发炎...sian. 80% of my sickness ah... throat is the source.

Juz returned Michelle's "All About DBSK I". She returned my "All About DBSK II" too haha.
*Envious of Michelle's job somehow... I wonder how would mine turn out to be?*

Anyway, watched the finals of the Women's Table Tennis Doubles... China VS Singapore. Kind of邪门when李佳薇sort of repeated冯天薇's "history" in the 1st round when冯天薇lost to王楠. 李佳薇lost to张怡宁as well. Then in the doubles, 李佳薇and王越古 both lost to郭跃and张怡宁. Well, I'm fascinated by their fights throughout! Some smack shots were powerful. My hands were itching and how I wished I could find another tennis lover and we shall go down to the CC and have a game of table tennis haha! Well, needless to say, I would be more of an attacking player, rather than a defensive one. *Ask YB and Ben... they know haha! I go for speed mah~*
Of cos, my table tennis skills are still "immature" I would say... need time and effort for polishing! Sad~ I don't have another friend whose as into table tennis as I am.



Was watching“让爱自邮”this afternoon. 邱泽's as cool as ever, acting as an interior designer. *Even mum finds him gd-looking from every angle lol.* I tot Pierre Png looks as gd in the show too, whilst Joanne Peh was again, the lucky gal who gt 2 handsome guys fighting over her haha. But I'd prefer“天...使我爱你”in terms of storyline. This one basically got to do with SIngpost since it's a show to advertise them. 尽管有帅哥美女挂帅,but nt really an idol drama in my opinion.
用信来传情,的确会让开口说不出的话,一一脱口而出。

Rating: 3/5

Ok shall wait for“无敌珊宝妹” to come out... I wonder how much a“冷面笑匠” Roy is in the show haha!

Comments