天...使我爱你

Finally, Jorrick did his hwk this wk... haha. I don't pin any hope that he can pass his Chinese this yr end really... as long as he improve a bit I satisfied liao. Given his attitude towards learning Chi, well I can oni expect so low haha.

Eating sushi as I watch this 3G drama "P.S I Love You"... which is a local idol drama produced in 2006, starring邱泽、陈怡蓉and戚玉武as the leads.

“天...使我爱你”...很简单的戏名。
故事内容也不见得可以是真实。
【傻乎乎的乖宝宝,傻傻爱着女孩。死了又怎样?还是乖乖地、傻傻地保护着最爱。】
信化身为天使,撮合司徒小悦和流川枫。说穿了,就是不愿小悦一个人。

I totally love the plot haha. 不是因为我不切实际,but the main reason being the fact tat the drama ain't draggy nor with long episodes... so it is easily more convincing too. Roy can look so nerdy and suave lol. I'm super amused by how he kept on推-ing his specs. Well, can't deny he has "electrifying eyes"... even more so without specs on. Love his combi with陈怡蓉, the fair lady. The touching part would be how信drew tat comic-looking couple in his gf's house ba... plus perfect dialogue from this angel: “不管你在哪,我都会离你一个转身的距离,好让你回头都能都看到我。”
戚玉武and Fiona didn't exactly wow-ed me in the drama... 戚玉武definitely looks better nowadays haha. Another character I kept on laughing at is Gurmit Singh la! 这谐星...光看他的样子就叫人捧腹了! Sly... nt much cameo appearance but when he jammed music, with Roy in tat scene, I wonder wat is邱泽thinking exactly... haha... maybe he wants to have a go at the guitar? Cos in reality, he's into underground rock too... esp Radiohead.

Oh pls, can Mediacorp hire more foreign actor/actresses to stare in such dramas in future to come? The storyline is good. Bonus: wonderful songs like "Guardian Angel" and "失去你" are enough to melt the audience's heart.
短短的几集,久久的感动,永远值得回味的价值。这是没有多少偶像剧做得到的喔。

Rating: 4/5 (I strongly recommend o!)

After finishing the show, suddenly came out with a line for小悦... to tell信,her guardian angel.
PS: “不管你在哪,我都会靠着天使的翅膀,好让你不回头,也能感觉得到我。”

Since I'm into Roy nw... why nt one of his MV? Song entitled“他们很忙 Easy 4U”.

He reminds me of Jerry + Vic + Mike in the MV lol.花美男lol. But这花美男的想法和世界似乎都比其他三位更加黑暗喔...

Comments