Surf Up, but thumbs down

*Dark eye circles so scary!*

Went to AMK hub watch “Surf Up” with ZY, HY and her friend. Ate at Mac dinner. Talked about China trip…how WZ gonna vomit on bus…lol

Movie at 8pm, but we were late by a bit. Sat at the 3rd row from the front…neck bit tired la. 97mins..another motivational story. Although the way the camera moved made me giddy at times, it feels gd whenever it comes to the sea scenes…All the waves splashing and surfing makes me feel like going surfing as well! Haha

Honestly, some of the songs are nice and dialogues are funny, but this movie truly ONLY suits the kiddish or parents who have very young kids. Trust me, you wouldn’t want to watch it if u’re…someone like me. LOL

Rating: 1/5 (Hey, in case u wanna know: the 1 scores from the nice background songs!)

*I can nv say that the wk's gonna be gd...NEVER.*

Comments