Miriam Yeung phoner

*Actually the focus not on this interview today, but nvm.*

Morning called up this company and whoever answered that phone gave me a bad impression.

Companies’ are very REALISTIC… when asked about anything unrelated to them, they push it to others. I asked the person if a particular thing is available in SG?
She replied: “We don’t carry this, but our competitior brand MIGHT have.”
OK, nvm. Maybe she’s simply suggesting.
2nd qns… she also replied using the phrase “our competitior brand MIGHT have”, indirectly turning down my qns. What’s more, she sounded as if she can’t wait to “kup” my phone! *Hey there, at least ur COMPETITOR BRAND’s spokeperson sounded much friendlier!*

Know what? It actually takes a little to let someone form an impression of u and the company u’re serving. Next time, hire someone who can speak NICELY. I don’t care if u’re experiencing PMS, but u’re being kinda unprofessional in any sense.

K, for the phoner, went to Shaw Centre. (Funny hor? Company got phone can’t use…) Before I went, I got the add whereby the word “SHAW” is being mentioned 2-3times. So, I got a bit confused between Shaw Tower, Shaw Centre and Shaw Office. I asked a security guard where is ST, he said: “Beach rd.” I吓一跳leh, cos I was at Scotts Rd. Security said wanna walk to Beach rd need like 1hr plus… scare me. So I asked again where is SO? Then he realised I said wrongly, nt ST…is SC. He said SO in SC…led me to lift. Nice man…PHEW~

Went up, met a blur security and blur receptionist. She dun even know got phoner interview gg on later…keep saying dun have.害我以为真要去Beach rd! Lucky A came fetch me, so I went in and saw F, talked to her a bit, nice. I was the 1st to reach, then came ST’s AB, TODAY, WB’s WY & ZB (JJ came last min lol). F spoke Cantonese to Miriam’s manager…4 of us all dun understand. (dunno if JJ know mah) I only raised a qn during the interview, heart was beating fast dunno why. Miriam’s “招牌笑声”was still there though she’s sick. Anyway, 20mins up very fast. Nt long after the phoner ended, F received Miriam’s manager’s call…hurrying and checking if the interview’s ended.

Took MRT back with JJ & WY.气氛很怪,nth to talk. I tried to say sth, but maybe they were tired(doesn’t seem so) or nt interested…didn’t seem like they wanna talk much. 我最怕遇到这种状况(becoming more and more like WZ ah…lol), had I known earlier I’d have chosen to go back by myself. LOL Honestly, not all reporters are “chatty”… but now I rather got chatty type beside, at least I won’t feel awkward.

也许是不熟吧。

Comments