Morning received SN's Bion pdt sling bag to me...haha... can bring to China le! LOL

Went for黑涩会美眉phoner, interviewed鬼鬼、大牙&Apple. The way they talked very "us" lor...young gals. Very straightforward... at 1st I couldn't tell who was who ah~ Jac厉害sia...shoot all those尖锐qns at them...shocked me...一连串leh! Think got bit time-lag... they sometimes react 2 or 3 secs later de...lol Anyway, when the NewPaper journalist ask for their Eng names hor, 大牙said“Tooth” and 鬼鬼said“Ghost”...almost fainted but the ans's cute! haha~

Talked a lot to supervisor today. He asked me got do housework ma? Got blog ma? LOL...admit he's "IT-idiot" HAHA! *oops*
Ard 7plus WZ suddently ask me: "U nt gg home soon hor?" I was thinking: "Alamak, gt work do lor!?" but still act hardworking... replied: "Yeah...no." LM was bursting into laughter...piang eh! I stay back she so happy~ Then he asked me summarise this "Framing" article, into chi. I dunno what "framing" called in chi, so asked Bob. WZ saw me asked Bob and after LM's "joke"... he took back do himself. I so scared lor... haha... quick told him I can do de... but he said he will do since he free then, so I can go home early~lol

WZ continued to teach me how to say "framing" in mandarin..admin & LM both there to learn. haha. Michele from NP, WZ from SP leh~ 9 pointer had to beg SP principal to allow him to go into SP leh..during his time la...haha. Crazy ah? Nowadays, I reckon Polys can't wait to grab all those gifted ones ah?

Do housework? Hmm... I only wash my own clothes considered ma? lol.
Lonely? I feel so only at times.
Marriage? Still so far away from me! At least for now, I would only consider marriage when I'm ard 28, 29yrs old... Marriage sounds like lost of freedom to me...haha

Of course, the above thoughts are all for NOW. No one can promise how my thoughts would/wouldn't change in future.

Comments