Lady fainted in train

*I hope that isn't 笑里藏刀...so obvious it's sort of "warning" to me.*

Today on MRT to work, was resting my eyes while on the seat. Suddenly a loud "thud" scared me... a lady fainted infront of me... her body fell onto my feet somehow. *Goosebump on the thoughts of the way her body lied* Those who were standing backoff-ed... luckily a Malay lady very courageous, *Yes I think so* she quickly went forward and looked at the lady who fainted. She also took initiative to tell those guys *Mind you...MAN!* standing near the "Emergency Button" to press the bell. *Oops, 1st time I see ppl using that* The lady woke up about 1-2mins later...regained conciousness. The Malay lady gav her water drink..very kind person.

I didn't know what to do, I shoved aside, hoping to let the lady take a seat down. But guessed she didn't even have the strength to get up, so sat on the floor. MRT staff came and took her away as soon as the train reached the station. Honestly, the lady's lucky to meet the malay woman. Most Singaporean's are so "kia si" (afraid of death)...saw ppl faint oso won't do anything. Really, I had the urge to take out my hp and call ambulance leh.. but didn't do so. Am I also one of those "kia si" Singaporeans? Certainly nt!!!

Comments