手足 Press Con

*Why must Energy have a new member!? Alamak…*

Wasn’t exactly looking forward to this. Actually interviewing Alan alone I think enough le…the thought of interviewing 2 more is sian to me. Don’t ask me why.

Press con at a Spa centre (forgot name) at Paragon. Started late. Today exceptionally “grand” press con cos many media were there…and artistes as well.
Artistes present: Alan 、Ann、Cynthia、Ming Lun、Tian Wen、Mei Jiao、Xiang Yun、Wen Long、Zhi Xuan、Elvin、Jian Xun、Carrie、Hui Wen、Bryan & Wen Xiang. Host was Jiong Yao.

They all appeared in front as if they are characters in the show. After the intro, reporters were literally grabbing the artistes! Haha… I couldn’t exactly find mine. JY helped me “pull” Alan though. *I cut the other reporter’s queue, paiseh*

Alan is gd-looking in person and he’s totally like those 100% good boy/student/bf/hubby type. The way he walked also very kiddy…a bit like bouncing. Gentleman…thumbs up! He’s in a very good mood…wedding in oct…haha…though he’s shy to admit he’s 好好先生himself but yeah he did joked “If not, why would Shimei choose to marry me!?”…LOL Everyone can see them as a very blissful couple…wonderful! *admires*

Went for Carrie then. She poured drink for me. So thoughtful…haha..just nice cos I was kinda thirsty then. She can chat a lot…very cheery feel about her. Made me keep on asking and asking…questions just keep on flowing into my mind. Guess that’s the gd thing about interviewing newbies… can ask a lot…anything under the sun. Oh yeah, she worked in SPH sales before.

Jian Xun, doubt many are familiar with him. He reminds me of Shi Bin. But sad to say, I reckon he looks better on cam. *Though in this show, his hairstyle’s…ERM* At first thought he kinda bubbly, but yeah he admitted that he’s an introvert. Also, he’s CHIM as a person… don’t get him at times.

JY was so pek cek…he couldn’t get Zhi Xuan somehow…waited and waited.
Btw, the so-called “healthy food” at the press con nt nice at all…ZY say coffee shop one better~ What’s more paiseh is I took 5-6 toufus and 2 pieces of melon, then as I was poking my folk into one of the melon while walking, the other dropped onto the floor and rolled some distance away! OMG~ I act blur…lol…but I guess some ppl must have seen it! There were 2 professional massagers there as well. I didn’t try though. No time. Saw Elvin but he’s like very busy… running here and there for photoshoots and interviews. *Sorry ah, MZ…couldn’t get his email!*

Back home on the train with LM, MZ & QW. LM suggested this fun song game. One of us sing the 1st word of the line in a song, others guess name. Tough. Then, we decided sing 1 line. Too easy it became. *haha…QW diff年代as us…lol* So at last, we hummed a tune. Just nice. Lol. MZ said Stefanie Sun’s song nt easy to sing. Oops…I almost blurted out I always sing…lol We decided before they go, we muz go Kbox together.

After LM and QW got down, chatted with MZ about friends again. Funny ah? Always chat this kind of thing with her. Guess she’s a gd choice of person to chat this kind of stuff with.

Comments