KBox-ing & 唱歌经

Ysd, met WZ & Steph for lunch. The Prata don’t taste nice. Bel & LX came later, Angeline too. 3pm went into the KTV pub. 6 person still use so small rm, sad. Lucky nt ex, in the end each person nt even $10.

Angeline’s very petite in person…reminds me of Angela Chang, looks and frame size ba. WZ says she can sing very sad ballads, but from what I heard nt very sad. Lol, she’s got a nice, sweet voice though. Not to the extent whereby u can get “diabetes” from hearing her voice but it’s pleasant to the ears. LX leh? Ah doi~ macham no sound…there’s this 1 time when I really thought she didn’t on the mic!

Left at 7pm, went to Bugis eat the Mango dessert with Bel, LX and WZ.
It confused me, I don’t know who to believe now. But, there are some sense in WZ’s words as well, guess I got to keep on observing then.
Went on to eat the fried dumpling from the“笨珍”stall. LOL Bit salty but nt bad.

Chatted about singing there…our “singing history”…haha LX…yeah la… can see she’s the kind who can sing but don’t really like to sing. Bel & WZ all since sec sch…influenced by parents and cousin respectively. Guess I got the longest singing history then? Haha… I started since like… maybe ard kindergarden? I remember gg to my neighbour’s house and we would sing those children’s songs. Then, there were those song’s from drama serials, I sang along as well. Ah…that’s also when I started to imitate ppl singing…can’t exactly rmb but ppl did say I sounded like Teresa Tseng *OK, I know ppl who know me now won’t believe*, Fann…LOL. *Nt being proud here, juz found it funny* Yeah…funny how I don’t dare to sing in front of my dad and mum ah…haha… Mum influenced me a lot when I was young and she sang a lot, I always complained how noisy she was, and then back in the rm I was humming to her songs…HAHA~

Then, I suggested going KBox in the night. Bel was ok as long as WZ’s ok…WZ was worried about the “big hole in her pocket” la… In the end, still went JE Kbox. 10pm till 4+am… $31, ex. Sang many songs we don’t dare sing in the day… lol. I still didn’t dare to hit the high notes…forget it. I won’t say ppl are very high but Bel was siao on Westlife’s songs… so many leh. But gd…I love their songs as well. We found another side to WZ’s voice…she can sing Karen Mok’s《忽然之间》&《阴天》gd o! So she can manage low notes stably… we were joking about how she can forget about singing “soprano” songs, juz concentrate on “alto”s’. Bel ah… everyone knows how high pitch she can go la…sometimes I’m amazed. Also, her voice’s gotten louder le! Gd.

Jazz/blue for me? Hmm… I never really realised I always sing this kind of songs. I rmbed telling myself I don’t really like classical and jazz. I prefer rock and pop. Haha…nvm and I thought my voice won’t suit this kind of songs. Stefanie’s voice? I can’t bother to throw away “her voice in me”, but somehow that’s only声线similar. For now, I sound the same in whatever songs I sing…at least. I’m glad I don’t imitate each and every singer now, hehe.

We went eating and chatting again at Mac. So fun…laughing again. We each had our fair share of happiness and sorrows…from dreams to supernatural to China trip to how friendships bonded and jokes…all in 2hrs.

Glad that we’re “settled” now, somehow.
Of course, people can’t promise anything that would happen next time.
All we can do is to keep everything going fine.

Comments