Interview with Friendster marketing director

http://www.mypaper.com.sg/first/screamscream/screamarticle11/20070601firstr_a.html

*Oh I sounded...so nt right.* LOL

Apparently I got kind of worried with this assignment…IT!
I know Friendster’s popular…but it juz ain’t something I’m interested in.
I do have an acc, but I only log in like once in a blue moon…lol

Interview at Hyatt together with SH.
She’s a really big fan of friendster… well me? I kept my mouth shut.
I don’t know what to ask exactly. Guess I got dependent… or I got scared… cos there’s another journalist beside me. An experienced one too. She was great, together with Mr Jeff. They were “hitting off quite well” *dun get me wrong*, cos a lot of things to talked about. SH gave many gd suggestions and questions, I only asked a lame one though. Jeff was laughing so much…and yeah he added SH on his friendster list.

Now I’m worrying about writing this article…but if u guys are interested…Friendster’s got some new features like Fan profiles…blah blah... go check it out.
On the way back to office with SH, chatted a bit. Talked about how she used to be under Glenn as well while as an intern at U-weekly, she likes Jang Nara…Mayday阿信…Fahrenheit…Jiro & Wu Chun. Oh… asked her about making friends as well…

Well, cos sometimes I thought journalists are such independent creatures~ I got this feeling they might know a lot of ppl but none are close friends…ppl that come and go.
I DISLIKE this kind of relationship. I would rather do a job whereby I will make many gd friends even if it’s a few. But come to think of it, society is cruel…backstabbers everywhere. You don’t know who to trust except ur best pals. I’m glad I have them now. Yet again, you don’t know when ur best pals would distant away from u. Ah…friends…I can’t leave without them…just like my family. *Hey, I’m a libraian!*


JY gave me 2 tickets to watch “Fantastic Four” at 1st. Called HL, she said Alex wanna watch too. So I asked for another 2. Alex was over the moon lor! So damn happy with the tickets…FREE de leh~ *有票“美女”,没票“没你”la hor…Alex?* Juz kidding.

WZ gave me free choco…from Raffles hotel. Whoa…suddenly so gd…shit! 不祥的预感~LOL *Got to work hard on my专题 liao!*

Qn: Is being optimistic enough for me to be a journalist?

Comments