½ E4-01 gathering

2001-2004, my yrs in Hua Yi.
谈不上精彩;却也不能说是无聊。

因为朋友,平淡中有了乐趣。

Can’t rmb when’s the last time we went out with Mrs Siow.
Today’s ard 3 yrs after we left Hua Yi, and to my surprise…half the class turned up:
XL, Mel, CC, HX, Nancy, WT, PH, YB, Jess, SY, Ben, James, MY, YL, HA, YS, SM, ML, Joel and me.

Afternoon went with YB to Bugis and Suntec to get Ben present…and finally a very creative present I got to say…lol Didn’t managed to get my Dad Father’s day present though. Bought myself a cardigan from I.P. zone… YB got shawl at Suntec. *She looks so “tai-tai” with that shawl on…haha many of us said so*

The class went to this blah blah Ninja restaurant at City Link mall (where I told Yb the cartoon statues looked scary). Separated into 3 tables. Me, Yb, Jess, Ben, James, HA, YL and YS one table. I didn’t know SM back from Korea le! Anyway, the food was only alright. The waiter got kind of pissed of with us…loads of orders. Mr YS was so helpful…went ard helping to double checked the orders! Lol…until his Claypot Laksa also went cold le~

Wow…updated quite some info on them. YS going Japan in Nov. YL & James like both taking Master’s… Many of them going to NTU…few NUS. All almost science-related courses…and my table those few ppl were chatting so much bout universities and NS. I super blur cos didn’t understand~ 有“格格不入”的感觉. PH said they were chatting about “life-stories”…I’d rather go over there lor!

Hmm…nt many changes in ppl, as in I can still recognize who’s who! Haha…except ML. I really almost forgot she’s in 4-01! *OOPS* The guys were all darker cos of army… all so tanned. Gals ah… all more trendy le~lol Well, we do grow up eh?

They suggested gg Kbox, but in the end I nv join la. Dunno they went a not mah anyway. We took photos at the Esplanade *Soprano singing over there*…would upload here when I get my hands on them. Went home on train with Mrs Siow and PH.

The gathering is a short one. Still it’s good to see sec sch mates before gg to China. I won’t say I would miss all of them but my pals, yeah.

Thoughts: All that’s changed can only be so much, yet what remains will always remain.

Before ending, since SJ’s now in Taiwan, feel like showing a Chinese lyrics I wrote in translation of a Korean song some of them sung:
再一次证明我爱你
夜 一个人孤孤单单地
想 那天在雨中等着你
心 是那么期待见 到你
无奈时间证明了我还是输给你

我 一个人在街上流浪
想 是不是我不够浪漫
爱 只能自己一个 分享
难道真的不能感受发现我为你心动

CHORUS:
I need you baby bye bye bye
每天在优郁 why why why
原来全都是 lie lie lie
我在欺骗我自己

不想听 bye bye bye
不能忘记你 why why why
对你的爱一直都在
你却不会给我个机会
再一次 证明我爱你

那 是最后一次见 到你
望 着天空你离去 的方向
心 被寂寞占据后呼吸缓慢
渴望我们能开始的幻想 都只是奢望
(CHORUS)
算了吗
只能留住牵挂
断了吧 Oh~babe

I miss you bye bye bye
无法挽留的bye bye bye
已没有泪水 why why why
怎么会爱我 lie lie ooh~ooh

I miss you baby girl (girl)
思念的旋律无法停下来
Ooh~oh oh 离开
给我空间自由就可以
忘了我 那爱过 的心

In case u wanna listen *recommend* or try singing along in mandarin with my lyrics, here’s the youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20gTGn6d7zU

Comments