东海战interview

Jacklin really damn funny… always laugh so funnily.
LX always say I very好玩~
LM found my laughter contagious as well…lol

Interview pushed to 3.45pm, but still late in the end…ard 4plus pm start. Went down to the press con rm with WL, SD, ZY, FQ and YL. All of us were there to work except YL… she was there to see her“梦中情人”林俊杰~ Oh yeah, she sounds very bubbly too. Anyway, I felt freaky nervous during the interview…nt because I’ve nv seen林宇中and金莎before…but for the fact that there were ard 10+ ppl squeezed in a small rm, and oso I’ve never really spoken up before in a grp interview, seriously. Today, finally among the qns I prepared, I managed to ask 1…(all others were answered somehow). Trying to speak up was so hard for me…I just wished tat whatever I need to ask can be kept as short as possible…make the questioning fast. Lucky, JJ answered the qn pretty humourously…at least he bothered to describe long enough for me to write sth.

JS looked at me a lot when speaking…haha…she reminds me of Vivian Lai somehow.

JJ looked like he didn’t styled his hair a lot and yeah he looks fair in person. Playful too.

YZ looked erm…older than JJ? Ok la, he’s bit quiet…erm no…nt quiet. Aiyah~ both!

I got the movie poster and the 3 stuff toy originally, but YL asked for one of the toy dragon “小龙”(cos JJ配音for that character). Since she liked it so much, I gave her. She kept on asking “Sure or nt? Can ah?”…gt like 20 times? macham I will kill her if she take from me! Lol… no la I don’t mind!

Anyway ppl, these toys are precious in the sense that the 3 artistes TOUCHED and PLAYED with it in their hands during the interview! Haha~ *Don’t believe can go check fingerprints* The moment JJ came in, he was flipping and tossing the toy dragon…haha.

I’m left with the squid and puffer fish now. Here’s the “family photo” I took earlier:


*I’m already thinking of what to buy for my family/friends/colleagues when I go China*

Comments