Men In White press con & DBSK Micky’s bday

M.I.W press con @ Oriental hotel… either the place is some distance from MRT or the stupid me went one big round to the hotel. -_-
Director Kelvin, actors Shaun Chen, Xavier, Ben, Benjamin, David and actresses Ling Lee and Qian Ping was there. They are considered pretty energetic, considering the fact that they rushed back from Malaysia straight to the press con.
933DJ JH was the host, oh she looked petite and pretty in person. Xavier and Ben did beatbox and rap on the spot, cool! Pretty much an “Eng and Chi mixed” press con, all of them were basically speaking like that. Lol

Shaun is耐看, will “find him very gd-looking gradually” type of guy. LL’s eyes scared me a bit…maybe cos of the contact colours. David, the newbie guy, haha… he’s cute, really. Pretty eyes (like Elvin’s), very upright nose (in fact bit too much to me lol), overall cute-looking and the way he talked and比手划脚 (saying how he is being scared by friends and vice versa) is funny too. Since my article that’s out tml would not be on him, shall post a bit of facts I found out about David:
1. Best friend with Ben & Xavier among the cast in M.I.W.
2. Andy Lau is his idol.
3. Likes comedy, esp Stephen Chow’s月光宝盒
4. Likes girls with simple character, Example artiste: 朱茵

Honestly, I’m kind of looking forward to this lame movie, though some said it isn’t that gd. *Oh come on! I enjoy lame shows like 终极一班!* LOL

Ok, today’s DBSK’s Micky’s birthday. He’s officially 21 today. I remembered I wrote song lyrics for a Micky’s bday project, cos Micky likes to compose. Happy Birthday to Micky! Here’s the song lyrics I wrote:

Just Like Before

Do you remember
the melody we used to love
Can you still hear
My heart beat when I used to be in your arms
Under the same night sky
Playing that car ride
Sharing the candlelight oh~

Now tell me
Where is the laughter
Where are our pictures
Where is the person that I love

CHORUS:
The sky’s becoming distant
I’m falling I’m falling
I’m falling deeply but where are you
Can’t I hold on to you just like before
It’s getting darker
It’s getting colder
Oh I’m falling
Can’t you even reach for me just like before
Like you used to love me
Just like before


Do you remember
what you felt when you said those words
Can you feel
my presence lingers
Under the same night sky
Playing that car ride
Sharing the candlelight oh~

Now tell me
Don’t leave me alone
Hold my tears
Light up my world just like before
Just like before
(CHORUS) X2
Do you remember
Do you hear
Do you feel
Just like we used to
Just like before

*I know it sounds sad but don’t care too much about the content, simply a present for Micky.*

And I hope I hear this song being sung out someday…by DBSK! *Dreams*


Comments