五月天Concert


*Proof that I've been to 五月天 concert at the Max Pavilion!!!*
I've never been to a solo band/artistes' concert before. Not even my idols...this is the 1st time...and the impact on me was powerful! Left me feeling great! Glad that I've finally seen for myself what's called a "very high" de concert!

Told Jacklin to buy for me cheese sticks but didn't eat in the end. Headed straight for concert. The seat we were at is considered front le Iwould say. $128 seating free leh... *Lucky ZY & ZH* Couldn't stand the loud speaker system at first... honestly my ears were already half blocked after 1/3 of the concert! I thought is my voice hoarse but no..it's prob with my hearing. *Imagine listening to rock concert everyday* ZY voice went hoarse though...lol Must be too high le...

First song was武装...that brought the whole atmosphere up. Mostly mid-tempo and fast songs..rockish vocals from阿信, power man! The members were great too: 怪兽quite gd-looking actually, 玛莎on the piano singing "Yellow"...he has a nice voice as well, 石头&谚明 I didn't really notice a lot. The big screen, showing the concert process, on the stage looks exactly like the videos we saw in a DVD...haha

Many songs I was high too... some like我又初恋了、轧车、恋爱ing、人生海海、天使 I got very very HIGH! Dunno screaming or singing exactly... haha I remembered MayDay made us sing and do the "L.O.V.E" actions so many times... they "act-act" dun want sing le... so cute! 玛莎even talked Singlish...funny guy~

Gosh I got to say the audience damn high... Extremely at some pt of time. But the stage was a bit too small...and bland. Only horizontal sides... MayDay couldn't really reach out to the crowds, even though阿信did come down to shake hands with fans near the front...he let them pull his shirts anyhow...dun care even lol.

Oh yeah got 1 guy beside my row...super NOT ENTHU. Dunno why he's at the concert. *Hello!? come wrong place!?* The security man oso very scary... at 1st he did spoil my mood a bit...standing there with关公face~

Finally, got to say: Even though MayDay not my idols, *not turning me into a fan yet* They are great LIVE. Honestly, not many singers can bring up the aubience, esp when it comes to SG fans. *Fans were even half-hearted when screaming just before the ENCORE part came*

I officially announce I LOVE ROCK CONCERT!!!

And of cos, MayDay五月天 ROCKS~

Comments