Lounge singing

*My supper story…shit…*

Interviewed Kevin Wong at Pan Pac suite, together with WZ & HW. Joy & CL came too la. Stupid lift leh! Those glass kind…27th storey somemore *whoa! My legs hor turned jelly!*…2721…quick, go buy 4D~

More like chatting in fact, I didn’t prepare much but still, popped! So many qns thought out of no where…haha…he oso know we students la..so young~ We saw the MV actor at the lobby…haha…think he heard us talking about him ba! When back at office, I was still thinking want to go Khalil’s sch concert mah…until WZ gave me work to do, I gave up the tot~haha. I don’t know why but I saw the news saying SUPERBAND’s SOUL member Ishi passed away, and it’s said to be due to relationship problems.
WZ say it’s a pity he died young, I agree. I went to his blog and read his posts…seemed tat he’s really troubled over love matters.
If he really committed suicide, then I can’t help but here’s my 2cent’s penny worth of thought:
Nothing that happens in this world means the end of the world, much more the end of us, unless Earth perished. Only then can u give up hope, only then can u be pessimistic about things.

HW told me bout WZ’s thingy…WZ was “pouring out her sorrows” too, she became pessimistic of her IAP as well. Wrong ppl, wrong attitude, it seems so wrong. I don’t know about WZ but for me, I wouldn’t want lousy grades in the end, so I WILL go ahead and do what I reckon is right. Heck care, so what if ppl dun like me? I don’t like them too.

Went lounge singing with WZ. 1st time sing in hall for me. So scary, so many ppl leh~ WZ friend came later, played pool and 1 round of “Big 2”. Anyway, I prefer rm singing, cos I like to stand when I sing, in lounge everyone sits down to sing, I’m so not used to it. The auntie very nice la, even offer to drive me home…AT 3.30AM!!! haha…I don’t want to go home so late ah~

*一直都觉得我还没见识到什么叫真正的“五音不全”。。。

Comments