Shifting here and there…

*Super Junior went over to Taiwan today. So envious of the fans there.*

Morning sat at last time YM’s (editor) place cos my laptop was borrowed by MW for Chris Lee’s court case. JY was like “Whoa! sit PRIME seat o?”…lol I didn’t had a choice and yeah la indeed that seat’s somehow more “prestigious”, as in the area is supposed to be a “Editor’s corner”.

Michele from NP oso! So巧~from business. She asked if I would like to sit at YM’s place in future… I mean the lighting’s good and all but sitting there makes me stressed…cos it’s very noisy compared to my sitting place now. Privacy bit less and also…*secret*. Haha…the other interns would know why~
From nex Mon onwards, I would be sitting at ZY’s place. Her last day of internship at SPH today…though she would be going back in future~lol

I realise I like to sit at quiet corners in office, whereby there are less ppl walking ard. Also, I won’t shift attention easily too this way. I’d rather I’m isolated, away from the rest.

Basically, it’s a “moving house” day for me. Couldn’t exactly concentrate on my paperworks.

*Guess I got to wait for ppl to upload SJ’s performance in Taiwan’s Golden Melody Awards tml.*

Comments