Gala Premiere: Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

*This movie brightened up my dreadful day.*

Met HL at PS ate Swensens...again! No choice...too tempting for me! lol
Black pepper pasta was, again, nice... but don't think I wanna try it again in a short time cos its spicy haha.
Banana split's gd! HL's breaded chicken oso nice.. Spent $24 there.

Headed for The Cathay... posh theatre and many ppl as well... HL saw the "baddie" which appeared in part1 of the movie and she was all excited...so childish! hehe. Jacklin & her bf oso there. But we sat some distance apart. She was at the corner...but me and HL...WOO...right at the middle and the height was so perfect!!! PLUS: Free goodie bag *HL's eyes were blinking when she saw those*~ poster, postcards, notebook, tidbits, drink etc...whoa~赚到啦~thks JY!

The movie was a blast... 1 and a half hrs nt considered long but够紧凑 I would say. There are really funny parts as in how the characters talked...it's lame. Considering that I didn't watch part 1, this is a really good part 2. Jessica Alba looks like the western version of Fiona to me~lol. The one who caught my eye is of cause that gd-looking actor Chris Evans (Johnny)...but his chest hair hor...erm... a bit too much ah? haha. The way Ben Grimm walked was cute... as for Reeds, hmm...he's simply a clever man.

What I thought about the Silver Surfer was...erm.. I don't pity him. He didn't make too much an impact for me, even though the title mentions him. He turns silver the moment he got the board, and black the moment he loses the board. Sth between him and Susan... nt love but I don't think that made much sense. Silver Surfer died in the end... but in the 1st place he brought harm to the world...even if that wasn't his own intention. What happened to the baddie ah? Juz fell into water gone ah? *Guess we got to wait for part 3!*

I liked the sound effects *Fantastic four DIGITAL*...kaboom! Shiok~ The whole theatre was great la..air con temp oso juz nice. In the movie got this ferris wheel that looks 80% like the one going to be built in SG, then me and HL both wanted to tell each other..turned our heads and then HL's "KOK head" knocked onto mine~haha

Though this movie wasn't one of the movies I looked forward to... but guess I'll give it a 3.75/5 stars! LOL
But what I'm sure now is... Confirm, 100% I will get ticket from JY when it comes to HARRY POTTER 5!!!

*Really going China on 30th Aug ah?*

Comments