Rushed for nth!

Rushed out two 800 words articles in 1 hr… then to know nt tml out! Cos in the 1st place told that it’s gonna be out tml… but anyway, LUCKY nt out tml…haha cos I found out quite a number of mistakes in my articles…haha

Went for Khalil Fong’s interview at 2.45pm…ZY didn’t really know the route there…then I “map-idiot” got such big prob checking the map… *it’s diff from distributing flyers* Just when I was so worried that we would be late, ZY managed to “误打误撞”drove to the right place. PHEW~

Met WZ & HW there. PR came brought us up. When I first saw Khalil, I was like “Whoa, he looks diff from the album a lot!” and it’s not only me who thought so. Khalil was much more smaller frame in person, and thinner. He looks simply…50% diff from the album pics la. Nt idol look, he talks very softly. Haha~ we got pauses here and there, and the PR were so “relax”, they didn’t interfere at all. Interview ended at 4pm, ZY continued to shoot Khalil. I waited there lor, the PR was telling me: “So sorry, I thought u were from NP *Yes, I am*, cos u looked very young.” Well, I take that as a compliment…lol

The whole grp very polite, thanked us a lot of times.
Me and ZY went for the lift, while waiting I was talking so LOUDLY about how thin, small-sized Khalil was… *lucky nv say anything bad* Suddenly, I realise the hole grp of ppl, + Khalil was behind us! OMG~ I stopped immediately haha… we took the same lift down to lobby…and went separate ways.

Again, rushed to the “Gone Shopping” press con @ Marina Square. That was an open-to-public press con, many ppl lor. Interviewed the director Li Lin…she speaks English like bullet-train lor…haha. ZY thought the student from NTU chronicle kinda rude…lol

WZ lives @ East Coast, me @ Jurong…1 East, 1 West and he say nt far! Haha…SG is very small la~

Comments