Die Hard 4.0

*Feels like I'm not in office for the whole day*

Went Pawtobello official opening in the morning, near noon. I took cab from Clarke Quay MRT, stupid la...when it costed me only like $2.70~ forgot how to walk there.

The Dogs' fashion parade was cool... so many small dogs and 1 huge one. I love and hate huge dogs...they give humans both the sense of security and fear. I took some pics, XH from Shin Min was there too. There's this Indian journalist from a Tamil paper...the big dog scared the wits out of her...haha. Had some buffet there... heard that the dog's food we could eat too~wow...*imagine sharing ur dog's saliva...confirm make the relationship better...lol* Then walked with this Indian journalist to Douby Ghaut MRT... she only a yr older than me, worked 4mths... and gg the NDP parade! So cool~

Back in office...my mailbox flooded! So scary... new jobs and blah... *super duper busy wk this wk and nex*
1st time received a delivered mail, addressed to me (haha...thing belongs to company still)...LM exclaimed, Bob was like so“恭恭敬敬"...anyway, he has been like that for days~ 2 photog and Mervin + ND + SD all go for Chris Lee case...so "big" sia~

Out with SH for food tasting at Tong Shui Cafe. The chef sounded very polite... told us“尽量点!”PR oso helped to intro some dishes. This is my 1st time officially doing food tasting leh...menu so many food! Don't really know what to choose...of cos I dun have to bother about the price la...lol. Anyway, in all I ate like开胃菜、主菜、甜品, in total >10 dishes hehe! They chatted a lot, I learned a lot as well. All about media, gossips and job...how they sometimes have to "act" in order to get their job done. The PR very funny... being a mum, she told me like since I'm young now, try to do whatever I can...well, she even suggested "bad things" but erm... well, thks! I know which part to absorb and which to filter. Amazing relationship bet PR and journalist...haha. All of a sudden, I found journalist job fun...after hearing what they say. Thank you for nt leaving me out in ur conversations...though I tend to be quiet. Cos I really dunno so much and man I got a lot to learn from u ppl!

After that 2hr+ de dinner, SH left to meet her friends, me met Bel @ Vivo. Couldn't eat more. Shopped ard...she bought hp accessory. I was cracking my brains, trying to think what to buy for YB la! She doesn't seem like she lacks anything~lol.

Went in movie at 9pm. Theatre was already like 2/3 full...we sat at the right corner, but nt too bad a view. YES~ I saw HP trailer again...hehe. Anyway, Die Hard 4.0, I wasn't anticipating cos I'm nt really into action-packed movies. When Bruce Wilis came out, I didn't know it was him. haha.

First to appear was Maggie Q, somehow. Wow...her English gd as expected. But I thought she looks like she's going for the“杨紫琼No.2” image? Must all Asian girls that act in western films do those kicks and stunts before they can act? Looks like westerners' impression of us stops at Bruce Lee & Martial Arts... and they must mention words like "Asian chick"...blah. LOL. Again, Maggie Q has that nice body, but she didn't show as much skin as she did in Mission Impossible 3.

Some jokes here and there... among the weakling IT expert and an IT-idiot police. LOL I love the blasting scenes...those explosions cover like 90% of the show ok! But hey...action-packed movies are supposed to be successful only in this way isn't it!? All I can say is some of them made my heart jumped! Mind you, 3/4 throughout the movie, my jaws were loose...haha... too stunned~ LOL

Even though the storyline is kinda typical *after all, money is the root of all evil*, I still like the theme "Hero". I agree no one wants to be Hero *go watch and listen to what Bruce said* Yeah, he's the man there, the focus is on him. *I felt like laughing when the police troops turned up in the end with so many guns, yet NO USE. Bruce finished off that baddie with a shot* He's manly, fact. But, his love for his daughter was even more touching. Can't imagine if my dad had to go thru so much for me, I would kill myself for being unfilial! Only thing to add on... Bruce is way too lucky in that show man...he's totally“铁人”!
Nevertheless, I loved it.
Rating: 4/5

Comments