Woke up with body ache all over this morning... guess it's caused by all the walkings done in BKK the past few days lol.
Had tuition with Saya, and she juz gt back from a housewarming. Gt her a small pouch from BKK as a souvenir... haha it has her fav "elephant" print on it. *Oh Toffey's kinda obedient today... din bark tat much haha.* I'm a lil happy tat the Chi tuition has helped her in her daily life somehw or rather... like talking to a cab driver etc.

Was doing the final sorting out and clearing up of the stuffs I gt back from BKK late afternoon. I think I bought a bit too many clothes for myself? Shld get more for my dad, mum and bro though haha. SY and PG's uploaded photos taken during the trip up onto FB... and yeah I know I'm slow but I will rmb to do it during the nex few days. *It's my internet tat's slow in fact...*

Watched Super Junior members Kyu Hyun, Ye Sung, Dong Hae, Sung Min and Ryeo Wook on "Music Travel La La La". It's the kind of music show tat I enjoy~ and yes I simply love this 2 performance tat the members performed with a female singer... she's gt a nice voice!
"그대 내개 다시" (你再次对我) was the 1st song... hmm nice ballad. All of them sung well... including Dong Hae, who isn't really the singer in SJ.



The 2nd performance of "사랑인가요" was simply awesome! K.R.Y and the lady's voices blended in so well~ Thumbs up!

They did performed a diff version for "미인아" there too. *SJ's capable of singing o~*

Watched the live match of World Cup... South Korea VS Uruguay. Park Ji Sung's indeed a runner... he's gt speed and accurancy I reckon. Park Chu Young's gt quite some bit of chances at goals but he missed it many times. Dang it was raining heavily so I guess it affected the probability of this game to a certain extent. Anyway, though the South Korean's lost, I tot they'd already put up a gd fight on their part.

Comments