精舞门2

Alright! A quick notice here tat I juz gt back from Bangkok on Friday! Shan't elaborate much on the trip as for nw, but I'll do it asap in upcoming posts.

Even though I gt to watch World Cup matches live in BKK's hotel rm, I still missed some matches cos either we were out shopping, or I gt "knocked out" after a weary day out. Brazil VS Portugal's match was kinda exciting! Kaka wasn't down there which was a bit disappointing for me, cos I wanted to watch Ronaldo and Kaka compete lol. Nonetheless, Brazil did great during the upper half, while Portugal caught up during the lower half. The Mexican referee was kinda strict neh... 7 yellow cards in juz the upper half of the game! Well, I did saw some playbacks whr the players either hurt another player on purpose or they put on pretences.

*It's oni a short talk... but weird tat I'm happy enough. Hmm...*

Caught "精舞门2" at night.
Rating: 2.5/5

Comments