Kbox with QW + I Come With The Rain

*Tested out my Samsung cam in office~ yes it's working gd!*

Was pouring on Tues morning when I went to work. Went for lunch at Holland V with Regina, Catherine, LL and Jess. I had the猪杂汤 ($4)... nt bad... I liked the rice with mushrm and black sauce. Regina and Catherine's Kway Chap looks gd too. They were talking about Eileen over lunch... haha hilarious. *Oops... I've to be more careful with food given by ppl in future~*

*Mum helped me changed currency for Thailand trip~*

Anyway, din really feel slpy in office which was gd... and time passed kinda fast too. Met QW at Clementi and we had dinner b4 gg K Box! It's the 8bucks nett offer promo... but I paid $9 instead cos of the Mango Pomelo drink I ordered... stupid la the waiter oso din say order tat meant more money! He simply said tat we could order any of them, so I assumed it's included in the 8 bucks nett offer mah.
Wow QW had many DBSK and SJ lyrics there! *There's even musical score for "Bolero" lor!* I needed to see those Japanese songs one... cos I can't read Jap characters. And well, I tried my best to read for those Korean songs sung la haha. And gosh K Box suddenly updated their system with so many korean and Jap songs! Both of us enjoyed singing those songs for about 2+hrs straight la! And I'm glad most of them are the original MVs! And dang I loved those dance beats by DBSK, 2PM, SJ and U-Kiss! *QW super high when singing "Bolero" neh... and we sung twice haha.*
Sung a few chi songs la... and she did canto songs too haha. I feel tat she has tat nice quality to her voice, and with more practice, she'd definitely sing gd! *I believe tat in order to excel in sth, in-born talent always helps.* As for me, I wish tat my voice could become thicker and louder seriously haha.

Caught "I Come With The Rain" at night.
I had sushi in my hand when I watched this.
My face was less than 20cm away from my laptop screen then.
I din noe the genre was "thriller".
And so, I din nt expect those bloody and gross scenes to appear right at my face.
OMG~ almost couldn't finish the last (and my fav one) sushi when I saw those扭曲的人类躯体.

Josh Harnett's hot! *I mean his face + deep voice is hard for gals nt to go gaga over him.* But I din noe his character (Kline) has a dark and ugly history behind his private detective identity. Takuya Kimura as Shitao... nt bad la... he's like "Jesus re-born". Byung-hun Lee's character has a funny name... Su Dongpo. *reminds me of Song dynasty's poet neh~* But erm this Su Dongpo is a ruthless one... violent sia. Besides an American, Japanese and Korean actors, there's oso a few Hong Kong ones (Shawn Yue), and the female character inside, is a Vietnamese in real life. This is indeed, like a "international film" haha.

I dun usually watch thrillers, but the suspense here caught me gg on. Well, expect nude scenes but they're nt the focus of the film.
人性的丑陋、扭曲、诡异和矛盾... all inside "I Come With The Rain".

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments