Mahjong session

Saw Japan VS Holland's soccer match ysn at 7.30pm. The holland-ers couldn't really get near the Japanese's goal area most of the time during the 1st half of the game cos the Japs were real gd defenders... their "head-butting" skills were superb sia. But guess the Jap players were starting to show weariness during the 2nd half of the game, and thus the Holland players were able to get past them more easily... and ended the game with 1-0, a win on Holland's side. Well, I tot the Jap players had quite a few chances to score... maybe lady luck wasn't with them.

Caught CN Blue on Music Core and I love the backgrd! I wonder if they were really outdoor with the clear blue sky behind them but it looks wonderful... and went well with this chirpy "Love" of theirs. *Jong Hyun... his eyes, dimples and smile... killing gals sia!*

Ben, SY & PH came over my house for our "monthly gathering" sessions haha... mahjong! Lucky we dun play money cos I doubt I am a gd player... most prob would lose money cos my attention span is real short, and I'm nt a clever but lazy player... I dun like to think hw to win when playing haha. *See? I'm nt the kind suitable for gambling.*
The guys left at 6pm cos Ben and SY were celebrating Fathers' Day today with their families. And PH's gg Hokkaido in July with her mum... Ben was so envious of her haha.
Oh yeah, and I passed Ben's present to him... PH, YB, James and I gt it for his belated bday in June haha. It's Hada Labo's hydrating lotion, masks and cleanser.


I juz caught "Dream Team Season 2" with Super Junior VS-ing the Dream Team members. *Eun Hyke's in Dream Team but he's a SJ member... so awkward la haha~* SJ team (Lee Teuk, Sung Ming, Ye Sung, Si Won, Shin Dong & Dong Hae) won the basketball relay & face soccer game, but they lost in the final "5-steps-jump" round in the end. I love seeing hw great a sporting sense these guys hav sia! Si Won and Minho's really gd... and man Si Won was definitely dashing the whole game haha. *Eun Hyke's nt as thin as I tot lor... 他有“练”的lor~*

*Can't wait to watch epi 4 of U-Kiss's“厨师之吻”... with the 2nd opening of U-Kiss Steakhouse!*

Saw U-Kiss's live performance of "만만하니" at“缤纷万千在升菘”... 1st time I saw Seo Hyun wearing "little cloth" haha. Great to see Eli trying to speak mandarin hehe... and Alexander's hair looks long!

Okie juz finished watching 2010 World Cup Italy VS New Zealand. The presenter was saying tat Italy is much stronger as compared to New Zealand's team... yeah I do feel tat bit of force coming from them... but they missed so many great chances! New Zealand's goalkeeper Mark Paston was incredible! He made many gd saves. A 1-1 draw puts Italy at disadvantages but New Zealand on a winning scale. Really... there are many surprises during World Cup haha. *I love seeing hw the players exchanged their attires after a match... looks like "friends at peace" there haha.*

And yes I will be flying off to Bangkok on Mon morning... gonna be back on Fri afternoon!

Comments