*我的急性子... 不知道几时才会改正呢?*

Woke up near 8.30am on fri morning... and at 1st I told Jess nt to wait for me at Buona Vista, but since she said this would be the last time we walked to work together b4 her last day of work at NCSS... we met lor~ haha I reached Buona Vista control at exactly 9am.
*Was looking thru an accessories spree online... favourite-ed some links so I can search for them on taobao when I go Shanghai haha!*
Yes I finally gt to eat my prawn mee! Almost gave up "aiming" for tat since it's been days~ *Weird I tot the 3bucks one was nicer eh...* Jess was still hungry after eating her prawn mee hoon, so LL and her gt themselves doughnut balls at 8 for $1 hehe.

After lunch, Jess gave me these few links from The Oatmeal and I found them really funny!

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/phone
10 reasons to avoid talking on the phone... hilarious!

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/interviewees
The 10 types of crappy interviewees... I reckon I would faint if I were the interviewer seeing these ppl...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/hugs
The 6 types of crappy hugs...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling
10 words you need to stop misspelling... and OMG after I tot I knew how to spell the word WEIRD all these while... I'd actualli been spelling it wrong... as WIERD. *I'm sure I'm nt the only one out here who spells this word wrongly... ppl wake up nw u've read this!*

*I nv realised e black luggage tat I brought to China last time was so huge in size!*

Caught "厨师之吻" episode 2 starring U-Kiss. Oh my the 1st opening of "U-Kiss teak House" was a terror... haha... big mess in and out of kitchen. The cream kiss pasta was a failure of cos haha. So, the chef sent the 7 members to learn at a Korean and Chinese restaurant respectively. Their 2nd food to learn to deal with, after chicken, was squid! *Alamak Eli's expression was epic when he dug his hand into the black box and touched the squid~* The members split into 3 teams to ans a quiz on squids... Alexander and Ki Seop lost... and they were made to do "live squid facial"... yucks haha! This episode is funny haha... I liked hw the boys were "evil" towards one another lol... trying to feed each other with "awful dishes" lol.

Caught the World Cup match of Germany VS Serbia at 7.30pm. Miroslav Klose was kicked out 38mins into the match when he tio a red card... man the referee was very strict in this game sia! Can't rmb the no. of yellow cards he'd given out to both teams. Germany was like half-dead without Klose... even Lukas Podolski couldn't get the ball into the net, despite several shots near the goal post. Dunno why but somehw I tot these young German players were a bit too nervous or wat... they dun seem to hav a strong enough formation... as in they literally ran all over the place with the ball... failing to keep their defence whenever needed. And therefore, it felt like Germany had lots more fewer players than Serbia when they played... it's like the ball almost always gets to the front and found no German players taking it. Well, some ppl said tat the German players lost their head cos the referee wasn't professional enough... which caused Germany this match.
Kinda disappointed tat the Germans lost... arghh I miss seeing Michael Ballack on the field~ haha. Maybe cos these batch of players are a young and they lack experience ba.

Comments