*Arghh~ the prawn mee stall was closed again today!*

Just saw these pics of U-Know at the press con of his 1st debut musical, "Goong"~ He looks so dang gd!
On the other hand, while DBSK is on hiatus atm, Hero, Micky and Xiah filmed Lotte Duty Free's CF song with Rain, Big Bang and other Korean actors. I tot the trio din appear a lot, but still they were so cute! I caught the making too... they were funny... and the more I see them, the more it makes me miss seeing 5 together sia.


And thks to QW's recommendation, I caught World Cup 2010 streamvid... and connection was great... almost no lagging at all. It was Argentina VS South Korea at 7.30pm juz nw. About 16mins into the game and 1乌龙球rolled into South Korea's net~ tat player kinda innocent oso la... he did nth and the ball simply hit onto his right calf and it "bounced" in the net's direction. Keeper couldn't save and so... in it went.
Much as I hoped for Asians to win, I tot the Argentina players were "destructive".... so many a times they broke off South Korean's defence and headed for the net. Gd tat the keeper made many great saves too... though still nt gd enough to save their loss. *Korea lost 4-1 to Argentina.* Somehw I din feel tat much "fiery" from the Korean side, even though I tot they were rather rough in terms of body contacts.
Messi's football skills amazed me... I mean hw fast can tat pair of feet go~ he could get pass 3-4 ppl with his ever-changing footwork. Gonzalo Higuain and Carlos Tevez were really fast too... esp when Higuain sent in 3 goals this time round... woo!
Ah... South Korea juz lack the overall performance this time round. Argentina was almost fully controlling the match... playing the way they wanted.

Juz called to discuss BKK's trip with SY. I'm pretty nervous nw dunno why haha. Hopefully, it'd be a fun-filled one.

Comments