개인의 취향 + Starstruck

*rRandom: 有想过好好打扮一番的... but such hot weather in SG really puts the idea off neh.*

Had tuition with Saya in the afternoon... and dang it was pouring when I reached her house. Her mum and younger sis went out for baseball activity while we were having tuition... and I juz gt to know Saya knows many sports... like even gymnastics~ haha. *As opposed to me, she said she's bad at sports tat needs extra equipments like table tennis haha.* Toffey was kinda quiet today... but still as obedient haha. *If I were to hav a dog, I'd like a dog tat's obedient too... and of cos dun anyhw bite ppl la!* Oh well... juz saw her new SE hp, with pics of her and her bf there... and I gt a new idea~ shld teach stuff related to her bf nex lesson hehe.
Oh yeah... I juz realised sth with Eng language tat's sorta diff when Americans, British and Singaporeans speak them. There was a few times when Saya din catch wat I say... and she would always reply: "I beg ur pardon?" She's half Brit, and I think tat's hw British ask when they are unclear/unsure of sth said. Amercians usually go "Excuse me?"... and Singaporeans haha... 2 ways I can think of: either we answer "HUH?" or we would say "What u say?" LOL.

Headed to Aljunied E.A.I for singing lesson at 4.30pm. As I passed the studio, saw Evelyn, Melissa, EY, SC and Jeremy etc ppl rehearsing for their concert... think they are still at the process of song selection for some ppl. *Even SR's being put into the concert nw!?* 6ppl in class today... one more guy whom I dunno who he is... juz he looked like a "better-looking version of Taiwanese comedian", NoNo.
ZL sung one of李圣杰's song and he faced the big prob of跑拍... couldn't catch the rhythm. ZX's voice suited“十年”really well and I tot he did nt bad a job singing. There's 2 more guy... whom I can't rmb the name... so shall call them "A" and "B" here lol. "A" sung“恒星的恒心” which I tot was a bit "laid-back" and nasally, whereas B's pronounciation was funny... the lyric “让”was pronounced as “浪”by him when he sang lol.

Didn't hav a gd impression of "翻版Nono" at 1st, cos he was kinda“一针见血”when he commented on other ppl's singing. *Well, I din hear him sing... so naturally I'd suspect his words la~* Nevertheless, I wasn't "afraid" haha. Alvin asked wat song I was gonna sing and I told him “红色高跟鞋”, and "翻版Nono"'s reaction was huge lor... he went "WHOA!"
It's the 1st time I'm singing this song, and though I hav heard the song countless times recently, I've only went thru the minus one twice, before singing today. So, I could feel myself trembling while I sung... and my voice was a little soft in the beginning, until Alvin lowered the backgrd music vol for me haha. After I finished my 1st verse, Alvin was asking who was the original singer... guessed it's the 1st time he heard this song after all. Oh and to my surprise, "翻版Nono"was clapping loud for me after my singing lol. *I did saw him swaying to the music during my singing la~*
Guess his comment? He said he really liked my voice, and it's by far the best female voice he'd hear in E.A.I~ I think it's his personal preference too... he loves“慵懒的声音”and I kinda agree tat my voice is "microphone-friendly" la haha. Everyone went "Whoa~" b4 he continued saying tat if I were to come out with an album, he will buy LOL! *Okie... I admit I almost "flew up to the sky" after hearing the comments hehe.* Alvin commented as usual... tat nt everyone has such a voice, and tat I shld jump out of such genres and try others... songs with "more punch".
Personally, I am thankful to ppl who gives me praises and comments. Hearing these definitely boosts one's confidence and inspires me to improve. Well, much as I wish to hav my own album one day, I still dun think I am cut out to be a performer. If I ever hav a chance to do my own album nex time, I would be happy enough if my family and friends could hear and enjoy them.

Walked to Aljunied MRT with "A" and "B" since "A" suggested it'd take oni about 10mins to reach... but dang in the end I think it actualli takes about 20mins lor! We chatted a bit... A's like a yr younger than me... he's in TP studying Info Comms... been to SG for 6yrs le neh... PR nw. "B"'s a yr older and working... been here for 3yrs. Oh and halfway thru when they'd knew I am studying Chi in NTU, they started testing each other on China's history... naming the dynasties LOL. *Oh, "A" loves九把刀, and "B" really loved stuff related to明朝... both were trying hard to recommend books they like to me haha.* Anyway, the 2 was running to catch "Prince of Persia" at 7pm... so they walked faster and went off 1st, while I took my time to "stroll" to the MRT haha.

*rRandom: cheery mood towards home~*

Finished the last 2 episodes of "개인의 취향"!

It's been more than a wk since I started watching this drama. I gt to admit tat Lee Minho looks really gd with the hairstyle here in the show. *Saw the pic above? I love the couple!* And the female lead reminds me of Goo Hye Sun at times too. Hmm... nt very much of the "gay" thing in the show ba, more of hw cute this couple was... they started to grow on me since the middle of the show. They were very sweet as a couple, and I loved it even more during the last episode... the "proposal" scene cracked me up haha! But it was romantic and creative of the male lead to propose tat way though.
And of cos, the songs are very nice! Esp "바보처럼" by 2AM, and "빗물이 내려서" by김태우.

Rating: 3.5/5

Watched Disney's "Starstruck" at night.
I don't really like the guy's voice... though the blues are pleasant to the ears.

Rating: 2.75/5

Juz saw these pics of Hero, Micky and Xiah for Lotte Duty Free~ The boys looked gorgeous... oh and hw I miss DBSK as 5~

Comments