rRandom: about my... Sports, Tuition...

*Many shows to watch this coming wkend with QW! OMG~*

*Alamak... the prawn mee Jess and I had been waiting to eat the past few days... stall closed today again!*

Was on the topic of sports ysd and today... with Regina, Catherine, LL and Jess haha. Regina and Catherine were like runners when they were in sch last time lor~ LL was in the sch volleyball team when she was in sch... and dang she has done loads of sports lor~ haha... oh and she shared her bad habit of eating KFC daily last time even though she exercised a lot lol. Jess eh... she seemed like she loves sports too... pilate, exercises, diving blah... I'm betting she maintained her slim figure via sports! *Her eyes "sparkle" at the tot of sports lor...*
Me? Honestly, I was nv a "sports person"... though deep down, I admire those who could do sports well. I had nv really done well in sports, partly due to the fact tat I am lazy... and cos of my weak体质too. Sports Day? Well... my "best result" was... being a reserve runner for one of the 100m run in pri sch! *I was praying so hard for the person to be present there on the day sia~* My best in NAPFA test was silver lor... 2 times I think? Worst was the fact tat I failed la... in poly LOL.
I rmb-ed I did played soccer, badminton, roller-blade when during pri sch times. In sec sch, I went ice-skating with friends too. Then later, gt hooked to table tennis for a period of time too... cos of the speed~ *I love speedy games~* Gt to know about pickleball later when I did my survey job at Jurong Spring CC... and sure it looked fun. *Oh I danced too... hmm I love grp dancing... definitely no solo pls!*
Okie... maybe juz water sports ain't my type. I'm kinda afraid of deep seas esp... so those surfing, canoeing blah... nt for me. They appear excitng... but I can't help but to always think of the possible dangers hiding beneath the adrenaline rush. 
So shld I say... I hav a "sporty personality", juz tat I din show it tat often/well physically haha.

Then, Regina asked me if I know of any full time Chi tuition cher. She mentioned the one which her son had for almost 3yrs... becoming kinda "unethical" somehw. LL and I chatted on this as well... on hw she din hav any tuition b4, oni buddy mentoring system in sch. *Oh my~ she was a super playful child who often did bad in studies haha!*
As for me... I started having tuition since pri 1... for all 3 subjects being taught in sch. According to mum, the reason why she sent me for tuition was tat I would cry whenever I dunno hw to do my hwks haha. *Made me sound like a "crybaby"... but nope I'm nt!* I rmb-ed I used to enjoy doing well in tuition assignments cos the cher would give us stationeries if we did well hehe... so I collected a lot neh... some haven use even up till today!
Chi subject was no prob for me, so later in pri 3... I went to this young undergrad/grad female tuition cher instead, for maths and sci grp tuition. *Can't rmb if Eng was included.* I super loved attending her lessons back then... main reason being the AIR-CON in her rm! Lol... can u imagine hw "innocent" I was!? Cos we din hav air-con at home back then ma. Think tuition stopped after I moved house in pri 5.
The last tuition I had (as a tutee) was oso a grp one... at CDAC... using Yuhua Sec's classrm... tat was again for maths and sci in sec 1 or 2 I think. Hmm... nt much comment since tat was basically lotsa practice to do.
Nw it seems I'm "repaying" back to society... helping tutor other kids. Well, I hav my原则when I tuition. Knowing my personality, the 1st thing I do when I start an assignment would always to be friendly with the children, and communicate with them... cos I hope to know/understand in which area would they need the most help from tuition. If I were to count, since my 1st tutee kid I had when I was in poly yr 2/3... I reckon I hav already taught at least 10 students le!

*rRandom: World Cup's starting soon!*

*June's gg to be a busy mth again... much as I want to meet up with everyone... there are bound to be hi-ccups.*

Comments