Was watching "개인의 취향" (Personal Interest) by Lee Minho the whole day ysd... currently finished the 12th episode... whoa I love hw sweet진호and개인were together after진호confessed hoho~

*Felt so lazy when Mon came haha.*
CP gave a huge stack of papers for me to shred early in the morning haha. Then, YY from Schemes and Provisions dept came over and asked if LL and I were free to help them out with some data entry work too... *keying in data for cab fare reimbursements... omg I literally squinted my eyes hard while trying to read the bill off some 95% "ink-gonna-fade-off" receipts~ lol*
Their job kinda kept me busy for the rest of my day haha.
Hw I wish workload could be like today every day... cos it's like I could work, and hav time to surf net at the same time. Oh yeah, LL went 2nd flr and goped some foodie from the buffet there... yum yum!
*Gosh William gave my timesheet back to me personally and juz when he was standing behind me, I was surfing taobao.com sia... with tat internet page right on the screen... oops~*

*Alamak I juz saw a short clip of Micky's Jap drama... hmm he isn't super gd-looking inside there but there's a kind of "down-to-earth" feel to his looks... can't wait to see the show!*

Glenn sorta "reminded" me about my days with MYpaper on FB. So, in order to let my colleagues noe that I haven forgotten them even after 3yrs... decided to send a card to MYpaper (plus small ones for my lifestyle and entertainment dept colleagues)... as a congrats to MYpaper's 4th bday on 1st Jun 2010!
Felt kinda apologetic on my side... 总觉得自己好像“忘恩负义”似的... 整3年时间没去联络同事们,尤其是实习期间非常照顾我的Glenn和Michele.
在这里想说:我没忘了大家哦!尽管生活变化无常,但我仍记得“我报”同事的照顾和教导。*Even Ah Bob and ZY... the 2 "pro" photographers!* Hope they get my "message"... 我这一番直达心底的心意。
And yes, I'll definitely fork out time to meet up with them b4 I fly over to Shanghai.

*The new tenant from Hong Kong's moving in on Tues~ Wow so many tenants from all over the world in 10yrs... kinda "cosmopolitan" here ah? Hehe.*

Comments