熊猫传奇 + The Young Victoria

*Why do I feel like I'm nt making the best use of time in life?*

Skipped HC203 lect today and stupid Mr Ho had to take attendance... so other gals gt extra pt haiz. *My HC203... I can oni work hard for the final paper le lol.* Went for HC110's lect and the lesson started off with Rorschach test... an inkblot test to find out personalities... if u're queer, "psychologically mad" etc haha. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test) KD oni showed us the 1st 2 cards... dunno if the interpretations he said were true but yeah... I am a curious person haha.
Watched a vid on天安门事件during HC205's tut... the protests by the students... hmm doubt SG young ppl are tat concerned about country matters.
*What!? 2 more qns for HC205's exam!?*

I'm having "panda eyes" nw, but I still insisted on watching the documentary, "熊猫传奇".
A 50mins show and the 1st 10mins was on the history of the 3 kingdoms... dunno wat was it saying so I skipped tat. And I can't rmb y "Return of the Condor Heroes" story was mentioned in this documentary too... the mention of小龙女and杨过when the cam's focused on 2 pandas~
And it's cool hw male and female pandas get together, only depending on AFFINITY!? "Matchmaking" doesn't work for pandas LOL! *Guess wat? The researchers even tried putting male and female together in a rm to let them mate... showed them sex vid tapes, and they get "sex education" from researchers as well! Cos these pandas are simply living too comfortably tat they dun even wanna "continue their family line"~*Despite their chubbiness, they're in fact rather agile... climbing trees woo! These pandas at大熊猫苑are living in bliss lor... they've even gt "dumplings" for their meals sia. *Oops those dumplings looked like "stone buns" to me...* Somemore they dun hav to study, all they do is play and eat all day...真是优哉啊~
Indeed, pandas are innocent and peaceful animals. I think panda cubs are esp cute.
Fyi, another name for panda is "貔貅".
Kudos to the researchers there who worked hard for the pandas, helping them get ready to return to the wild.

Rating: 3.5/5

Was writing notes for HC203 earlier in the evening, and I tot I shld "reward" my efforts with a movie tonight! Here's "The Young Victoria"... *Yeah I know I'm watching movies like almost every day~*
Queen Victoria and Prince Albert... loving couple.

Rating: 3.25/5

Chanced upon another pic of Hero in AnAn mag... I like his hairstyle here... small perm. And dang he really looks Japanese.

Comments