熊猫回家路

*I dislike the fact tat dad's always dozing off in front of the TV every night. He shld go slp early!*

*I'm eating too much, slping too much and I dun think tat sounds like a gd health signal...*

Wrote this poem ysn... "inspired" (dun sound like the right word to use somehw) by the announcement of suspension of the grp, DBSK. Oh and I was watching "DBSK 5th Anniversary Special" too... a collection of their performances on Music Fair brought back memories as well.
On the other hand, I can't wait to see their solo works though... with Hero, Max and Micky's dramas, Xiah's single etc. *I'll make sure I get stuffs on them when I go China hehe~*
Here's 2 funny gifs of DBSK's tat I saw on soompi...
Photobucket
Hw dorky can these guys get LOL!?
Photobucket
And it's funny hw serious Max and Xiah looked here, esp Xiah... the "dazed look" LOL~

Was on法家思想in HC230 today. I guess I enjoy the "simplest thoughts" from Pre-Qin philosophers... cos philosophy is getting more and more complicated as we advance into the present era. Handed in HC230's thesis finally... pray hard cher won't find out that I exceeded the word limit by like... almost 3K words!?

*Cham... I think I'm gonna exceed my 5mins time limit for HW111C's ppt on fri... aiyoh~*

*More and more things for HC110's report... they're piling up! The use of literary theories... alamak... means I've to go research le ah~*

Want to watch "熊猫回家路" cos I accidentally chanced upon its poster on baidu... oh and it looked like it'd be a "little heart-warming story".
Nice to see hw the boy cared for the baby panda, gave it food, and taught it hw to climb trees and fetch. Unfortunately, the panda mum died in Sichuan's earthquake.
As according to the film, there are about 1600 pandas in the world nw.
Sad if animals shld go into endangerment/extinction.

Rating: 3.75/5

*Currently watching 2nd epi of "Raising Idol"... and Dongho from U-Kiss is learning Eng... 学以致用in a restaurant... so funny the way he pronounced "brea-d"~*

Comments