How Earth Made Us

*Envious of friends who get to travel to diff parts of the world frequently~*

*Sometimes, I wish I was born to draw. Beautiful pictures simply get stuck inside my head and can nv come out as it is.*

*A halt to DBSK's activities... somehw it's kind of expected since seeing that the members are engaged in solo projects after their contract dispute with SM company. Big pity cos I'll miss Hero, U-Know, Micky, Xiah & Max's stage as "DBSK". Nevertheless, I will still continue "updating" myself with the 5!*

Tuition with Goklas. He was "bad-mouthing" about his Chem tuition cher infront of me doi... haha. Well, guess whether or nt a cher/their teachings interest a student is impt. *一旦让学生/家长不喜欢,那饭碗就要丢咯。*
Gt home and I was on HC110 the rest of the day (plus nap of cos hehe). There's loads of政治寓意in“永盛街兴衰史”... so much so tat I feel like throwing up after researching up on history of Hong Kong... way too many stuffs. Alamak I simply can't stand the fact tat I've to link politics to my lit novel... doi. *My brain's exploding soon... the stupid HC110 report... I still haven found the exact pt to analyse arrgghhh! Hw am I suppose to squeeze out 1.8K words?*

Decided to give myself a break b4 I continue with HC110 and HW111C's ppt. Saw BBC's documentary, "How Earth Made Us" and yup, I enjoy documentaries, most of the time.
Amazing insights of Earth's natural resources.

Rating: 3.5/5
*Loads of drama tat I wanna watch after exams!*

Comments