웨딩 드레스 + Mr. And Mrs. Smith

*SHINee buying clothes for Yoo Geun on epi9 of "Hello Baby" was funny haha~ And somehw Minho does remind me of Vic Chou during his debut days.*

Sorting out notes for HC205 this afternoon... dang it's a lot la. *Dunno if I can "digest" well mah?* Evening went market to get the yummy duck rice for dinner hehe... and I gt myself Sunsilk's damaged hair shampoo package ($6.95) too... decided to give it a try since the current shampoo's like nt working gd for my fuzzy hair. Dunno but I can't rmb since when I started liking to browse thru catalogues featuring facial, hair care, body care etc pdts... well I guess it's pretty normal for gals to haha. *Silkygirl's perfume smells nice... but din buy cos I tot I dun really need it atm.*
*Haven done mask for a long time... shld rmb to do it once a wk, hor?*

*rRandom tThoughts: I'm nt doing wat I told myself I've to do. 不是“说到,做到”,是要“想到,做到”。*

*It's wierd but I dun feel stressed after seeing my personal schedule nex wk though.*
Okie so yup 2 movies for me tonight too! Watched "웨딩 드레스" 1st.
Guessed it right. Sad "wedding dress" story.
“世上只有妈妈好...”

Rating: 2.5/5

Then, it's "Mr. And Mrs. Smith".
After watching, I tot: "This is not the way to play with ur other half, guys~" Lol.
The whole show was humourous, packed with actions along the way.
L.I.E... Love Is Everything.

Rating: 4/5

Just saw this on soompi forum... oh my it's hw much the DBSK guys had "evolved" from boy to man these yrs.

Comments