해운대 + 越光宝盒

*Dang I've all my tuitions squeeze together nex wk... busy wk.*

*Serves me right to eat麻辣豆腐! It's nth but "bitter spicy-ness"... finishing 4 fish balls and a little cabbage already caused numb-ness in my lips.*

Pia-ed 3+hrs to finish my HC110's report! My head really gonna explode le, if I go on doing. Shall review it again tml night, b4 I print it out on Mon. *Managed to squeeze approximate 2K words phew~* Glad tat I'm finally done with all assignments, so I can concentrate on revision for the less than 2wks' time to exams.

Got to take a breather nw. Caught "해운대".
A pity there was no sub, towering waves were really... com graphics. Dunno why but I felt the Tsunami din looked like it was in a rage though.
Still, the main theme in a disaster movie nv fails to boil down to humanity... the warmth and the cold.

Rating: 3/5

Plus, I watched "越光宝盒" too.
I LOL-ed when I saw the last pic above! Couldn't wait to do a screencap of it haha. At 1st I was thinking, "Whoa! Even Angelina Jolie's acting in this!?", until the line below appeared...
水立方等现代与古代穿梭时空、时代错乱的情节,搞笑的人物etc... 实在捧腹.
Esp the repeating scene from“月光宝盒”last time by周星驰and朱茵... memory was hilarious~

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments