无声风铃

Saw Xiah's twin bro, Zuno's "Nothing To Lose/Let Me Go" MV. He really looks like Xiah at some angle... and at one pt I even tot I saw Xiah doing DBSK's "O-Jung.Ban.Hub" de dance whrby he was lifted up by other dancers haha. But when I looked closely and compared, Zuno looks a little manlier than Xiah. Still, his mandarin sounds a bit wierd... as in pronounciation wise nt tat accurate.


Went for HC203's tut today cos it's Good Fri tml. Gosh it was super packed... macham having lec instead of tut sia. Wanted to talk but din get the chance to somehw... the cher shldn't cut us la~ *Seriously my participation grade in lit hor... 20% goner le la...*
After tat, SS, MT, WT and I went chi lib to photocopy stuffs and I was picking out pts to study for HC205 exam.

4 of us went for lunch at canteen A... so long since I'd been there... the Indonesian fish fillet set ($3.50) was nice as ever... esp the fish fillet... crispy on the outside, soft on the inside yeah~ The blended watermelon juice ($1.50) was nice too. Oh and we grabbed SU's goodie bag for NTU students... as usual folder and foolscap plus voucher, but there's J.Co donut and Subway cookie too! *Gave the Macademia nut cookie to bro... cos I'm too full and it's too sweet for me.*

WT and Michelle went home after lunch, while SS, MT and I went to HC205's lect. Surprisingly, cher said there were more students attending the lecture today... when I tot tat looked liked only a handful of us lol. I really was looking thru notes for exam o... so much so tat I realise if u really studied, that's when u really will feel the "tired-ness"... I was kinda tired after the whole lect haha... even though SS and I did happily chatted every nw and then in class haha.

*我总在清楚了实情以后,心头似乎才放下石头。反正,天下不无可能的。*

Caught "无声风铃".
As quoted: "这次吕玉来所扮演的永健,《无声风铃》是他一个人的旅程。为了追寻过世爱人的踪迹和往事,从香港到瑞士展开了一段如诗如画的旅程。在现实、回忆和幻觉中探讨着人性争持不下的爱与欲。"
Was surprised with hw the director arranged the whole story. I din even noe this was about reflection till the end.
The movie was beautiful.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments