*戚玉武looks really gd while he was cooking in“3菜1汤II”... guys who cook well are like... WOW!*

Wrote a bit of lit notes this afternoon so as to catch up with my notes writing... cos I reckon I will be working on HC110's report the whole wkend, won't hav much time to do revision for exams though.

*Spent another bomb... make sure I find a temp job during the holidays to earn $ back haha.*

Walked to Saya's house from Clementi MRT... 20mins walk neh... and I found a "shortcut" to her house haha. Toffy (her dog) likes me nw, after a few lessons haha... but she nv fails to bark whenever I step into the house lol. *Oh and it's rather the 1st time I "sayang" a dog for so long... feels comfy.*
Taught Saya new terms for salutations in mandarin... a bit confusing at 1st but she gt it quite fast though... clever haha. Went thru sentences, and we learnt about colours too! *I din noe the pronounciation for "bag" in Japan is the same as in Korean... "가방"~*
Saw her dad and her elder bro for the 1st time today... the whole family was juz back from their holiday trip to Japan. Told me about hw ppl there were amazed at her fluent Japanese... cos yeah she doesn't look Asian, even if she's half-Japanese. *I reckon both her siblings and her dun look Asian though... haha.*

Watched epi23 of "Dream Team"... the couple episode. Brian is so funny with his "sexy poses" again... really reminds me of the day when he was on a couple variety show... hilarious. Minho and Krystal really gd at the high jump part.

Comments