Can't wait to see Micky in his drama though. 公子哥儿~

Woke up like 6.30am on fri morning... went sch earlier cos of HW111C's ppt. *XS superb sia... she oni finished her slides the night b4!* Ms Chan requested for all of us to reach b4 8.30am, and almost all of us did so... with Leon almost closed to "cut-off" time. Grp 1 did on "Happy Feet", grp 2 on Krung Thai bank's commercial, while ours had the most ads among all... 4 haha... "Only hear the gd stuff" from 90.5FM and "Whatever, Anything" soft drinks commercial.
1st time seeing SS wearing chaquered and jeans, as well as heels! She looks gd in those, and I liked the tone of her voice when she speaks, loud and clear, but comfy to the ear. As for me, again cher's comment was tat my voice was a bit soft, and tat I spoke real fast (as usual all along~)... but it's nt cos I was nervous la! I mean it's natural tat I tot I was nervous, and I tot it was quite obvious to ppl, but it seemed cher din feel tat... lucky she oni saw confidence and reliability(?), and tat I made real gd use of hand signs haha. Poor XX was being cut off by Ms Chan when she was 1/3 thru her ppt... cos cher said SS and I already used up 24mins presenting our part, despite the rule tat each person was only allowed to speak for 5mins. *Can see tat XX was kinda pissed with cher right after tat...* Jana read off her card, and then XS oni presented for 2mins. Ms Chan spoke in kinda an angry tone when she questioned us y there wasn't someone taking charge of the timing? We actualli wanted, but seeing hw other grps din do so, so we din in the end mah... and I guess it's oso suay being the last grp la... close to end of lesson time, so naturally cher would rush us I reckon. *Did SS and I really presented for 24mins together!? I seriously doubt it, even though Leon tot we spoke quite long too. Muz take back the DVD and see for myself.*   

Gt an A+ for my resume writing, but then again, lucky this is oni a S/U module... can't imagine if it's graded... we would be worried for our final grades ba if so?
SS, XX, XS, Jana and I said to wear chaquered tops together... so here's a photo to "celebrate" "Chaquered day" lol!
*一些人,做朋友,也许比较适合。*

Went for HC203's tut... finally spoke up for another time in lit tut lol. It's only a total of 2times, and well actualli the tut cher did gave me one more chance to do so, but I had already packed my bag by then... so well din comment. *大概已成定局了,还是focus on考试的温习重要吧。*

Glad tat I went Singtel JP to settle my Singtel Mio Home plan mobile line discount stuff. So it's gonna be a 25% discount off my hp bills monthly from nw on... phew!
Came hm and wrote notes for HC203's lect 10, b4 I went out for tuition with Jonnas. His mid yr Chi paper falls on the 28th of Apr... which happens to be the wk I'm having my exams as well. Told his mum tat I would nt hav tuition tat wk, and asked for a make-up 2wks earlier. But she somehw insisted tat she wants the make-up lesson during my revision wk... sian la... no choice. *It's irritating having to go out halfway when u're already into revision eh... 打断我的思绪.*

Saw one of the TV commercial for one variety show权怡凤hosts... gt a few lines of inspiration... and completed the lyric within half an hr.

It’s All Inside
There’s a world    a world out there
I tried to reach    but I’m not there
When would the day come
I see the sun shine
Through my fingers
I feel the warmth

Oh the walk’s so cold at night
Oh why is there no one to guide
Close to crying    yet I wanna hide
It’s all inside
It’s all inside

CHORUS:
I crumble at the slightest fall
I stumble at the end of the road
So complicated I don’t know where to go

May the stars shine on my dreams and hopes
Can a simple wish one wished be heard oh~
The night is getting long the time is short

There’s a feeling that lingers all around
They seemed to drown the highest ground
When would the day come
The end of bitter rum
Through it all
I stand up strong

Hey~ the talks, the whispers, and the songs
Oh how I long for to hear them all again
Close to falling    yet I wanna fight
It’s all inside
It’s all inside

(CHORUS)

There’s a world    a world out there
I tried to reach    but I’m not there
Do I trust? Do I share
or should I keep this
till the dust settle

Comments