爸...你好吗? + Dear John

Woke up nearly 1pm on fri. Sorted out the materials I have for HC205, and read thru a few of the materials for exam's简答题... at least I gt the basic infos clear nw. 
Tuition with Jonnas, and I bought sushi from Lot 1 after tat. *Nw I understand hw condo securities do their work.* 

*Needa go back to sch esp to return the lib books tml! Tot I could continue to renew them like nobody's business sia...*

Caught "爸...你好吗?"
不同的爸爸。
“世上只有妈妈好~” 那爸爸在我们的印象中,又是什么样子的呢?
我形容不出来,但心里总是看得很清楚。

Rating: 3/5

Then, I caught "Dear John" too, starring Amanda Seyfried.
A "Dear John letter" is written to ur husband/bf when u've fallen in love with someone esle, and whereby u can't say it in person due to circumstances, or the unwillingness to do so. A "Dear Jane letter" means vice versa.
A bit boring though.

Rating: 3/5

Comments