HC203 paper + The Bounty Hunter + 苏乞儿

Met Michelle, WT and SS at Boon Lay MRT control at 8am this morning. Still tried to flip thru my notes last min b4 the exam... but well of cos tat doesn't work for me~ haha I'm nt the kind of person who could still focus on gg thru my notes juz b4 the start of the paper lol. *WT was still "chanting" right in my face with her pts LOL~*

Had exam at Nanyang Audi foyer Hall B... saw Jess there too! She's having her paper at the same place lol. Saw her using calculator for her paper... whoa so "antique" to me cos I haven used it like... since emaths and amaths in sec sch!? Jess said the calculator is like "her life" in studies nw... but for us humanities students... essay-long answers simply meant tat a pen "loaded with ink" is our life LOL! *Coincidentally, we would be in Sports Hall D too... same timing coming fri!*
Man it was freezing in Nanyang Audi! Lucky I gt my super thick jacket with me. XS sat beside me... poor gal was sick the day b4, hence din take her HC110 paper. She finished her HC203 paper like ard 11am today... went off early.
I always tot for such "memory-based modules", getting nervous on the spot is the last thing to do if we wanna do well. So I had to tell myself to stay calm as always haha~ *even if the qns tat came out sorta freaks ur soul out of ur body...* Well... my spec almost fell when I saw the 1st qn: 杜甫的“三酷”、“三吏”!? I had the faintest idea wat those 2 were and even though I did came across them b4, I din study at all la! Crapped my way thru for tat qn... erm at least give me 2-3marks for "my effort to crap" mah~ lol. 
As predicted, famous poets din come out except for苏轼and杜甫... instead those “半红不紫”ones like陆游、张炎、高适、岑参、韩愈、孟郊、柳永and辛弃疾came out. The stupid qns on comparison for诗and词popped out too... dang I oni had 3pts for tat on my notes nia... anyhw added watever I could link to on the spot hehe. *Those poets which I had pts long enough to write a 1.5page long essay one din come out!*

2.5hrs flew by fast, and then SS, XY, YY, WT and I went HSS lib cos XY wanted to take sth. This is the 1st time I knew that there's actualli a "HSS lib" in NTU... after being here for like a yr! The toilet bowl was cool ah... gt the "auto-water-spray" thingy haha. The whole lib looked classfy and the sofas were comfy... but the place was a tad too "ulu" for me.

Came home, needed a small break from 2 papers. Was watching 2PM's comeback on "M! Countdown" a while ago... ah I realise their dance steps look familiar all along somehw... and gosh NichKhun's blond hair makes him looked so much more a "pretty man" haha!

Caught "The Bounty Hunter" after revising a bit of history.
Rating: 2.75/5

Then, it's "苏乞儿".
Rating: 3.25/5

Comments