Valentine's Day

Gt my INSTEP offer to Fudan uni in the coming sem on Weds. I tot I chose sem 2, but they still gave me sem 1, and juz when I was about thinking tat I would reject this offer, Michelle and WT came into Chi lib and checked for their offers... and the 2 of them gt in Fudan with me too! All 3 of us took up the 3 placings for HSS Chi course... and gg in sem 1 together. I noe it's nt easy tat u get to hav 2 of ur gd friends gg overseas with u for an exchange in uni... and that's when I started to re-think about this offer.

Had a chat with Michelle on msn ysn... and yeah I admit tat I was putting all the "cons" on the table haha... cos I din want to go in sem 1 in the 1st place. For quite a few reasons...
1) I dun wanna experience the scarily freezing winter again... (1st sem meaning I would be in Shanghai from late Aug 2010 to ard Jan 2011)
2) I dunno if I will get a temp job for sure from May holidays onwards... so tat I can earn more and thus, allow for more "shopping leisure" in China!
3) I dunno when NTU would start it's sem in 2011... due to AYOG, some say it would start as usual in Jan (meaning I'm mostly gonna miss the 1st few wks of sch if I go for INSTEP), while WT juz told me today tat it's speculated to be in Feb. (Hopefully the latter of cos!)
4) I have 2-3 tuitions on hand... letting them go means letting $$$ go~ lol.

Discussed with WZ on the phone ysn... we chatted from like 11+pm to 3+am ba... till her hp batt ran flat haha. She said she would definitely go if she was me, cos I've gt friends' accompany. Hmm... felt better after chatting. Oh well, no solution to no.1 and 3, but for no.4, WZ said she could take over my assignments while I'm overseas... haha. And if I am gg to accept this offer by 22nd Feb, I will make sure I find a job during the holidays!
Hmm... my personal schedules kinda packed then... with temp job, concert, Bangkok trip and this exchange to Fudan (if I'm accepted by the host uni)... and I shall be back in SG in Jan 2011 I suppose?
*2010... wat kind of yr awaits me exactly?*

Went to INSTEP's talk with WT... it's the talk after acceptance by them. There's many things to do b4 sending our application package over to the host uni. Fudan's on 29th and 30th Mar... nt so rush then. Michelle seems to be wanting to go, and WT? She's afraid tat she'd be "homesick" haha.

Went down to Somerset with MT. Bought some sushi... 8 for $5 hehe. MT gt her Subway dinner and we went to get the tickets for "Valentine's Day" at 7.30pm.
There are a few surprises in the show. I like the connection bet each characters tat is "strong yet weak" at the same time. I liked Anne Hathaway... she's brilliant with even a diff accent!
MT was enjoying seeing her“精神外遇”... Taylor Lautner lol. I tot Lautner and his scenes with Taylor Swift was kinda short in the movie actualli... cute though haha.

Rating: 3.75/5

Gt my Watson's ceramic hair straightener... and I'm gonna test it out tml haha!

Comments