Creation

Was watching "Hello Baby" epi 2... this epi is nicer compared to the 1st haha. SHINee members might be "young dads", but they're rather comfortable with their kid YooGeun ard haha. Except for Onew... he seems terrified of gg near YooGeun... so satisfied with watching the boy "from afar"~ *Onew's smile is attractive oh my!* Minho seems really close with YooGeun... and even Jong Hyun, who din like kids according to him, was vying for YooGeun's attention haha!
Shall post a pic of cute YooGeun~ and imo, he looks a bit like a mini version of S.H.E's Ella LOL!

Anyway, was a bit bored during HC203's lec, so while SS was drawing... I joined in a bit too haha... and here's Snowman's "trademark" emoticon drawing...
*Hmm... I do agree tat my dressing today was kinda "Jap" yeah haha... I dun normally wear so "cute" de lol. 心血来潮吧~*

Went market and trimmed my hair a little. Was praying for a gal/auntie hairstylist to come do my hair (cos easier to communicate imo), yet a guy came. Ok no choice... and guess wat? He finished cutting my hair in less than 5mins! Cos I told him I wanted to keep the length, juz trim it thinner and the fringes as well. *$3.80 in less than 5mins wow~ but luckily my hair looks neater nw.*

Caught "Creation".
Charles Darwin's "Origin of Species"... I din noe there's such a story behind it.
Even animals have feelings, then the more so human shld. It's not wrong to feel.

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments