Farewell for WZ + The Cove

*To me, there's barely any thing that could go "outdated"... cos it all depends on the person, and hw he or she puts everything into place.*

Straight lec from 11.30am to 3.30pm (HC203 and HC110), followed by HC205's tut at 3.30pm. Learned about同志文化and its盛行in Taiwan lit. I find this aspect intriguing... and though nt easy, I reckon it would be challenging doing our upcoming essay assignment on comparison of a homosexual movie and novel. *Well, it's nt the 1st time I'm analysing on homosexual topics.*

*Felt happy to be praised.
 Hmm... 虽然都尝试掩饰,但我感觉到那个尴尬还是存在。怎么办?*
HC205's tut started late cos the previous tut class ended late... ended 15mins late too haha. Dunno why but WS gt "very high" when he was presenting... laughing himself lol. My grp's the last to present, and man I really flew thru my speech, since I was the last in the class to present and I reckon everyone's yearning to go home by then haha.

Met Pat and we went to WZ's house together. Gave her a card and a organiser b4 she leaves for her study sem in Shanghai on 7+am on Weds.
Bel and LX dropped by and gave WZ a surprise haha! She was really surprised LOL~ Mayday gave her a card + candies hehe. JQ dropped by later at 7+pm when Bel and LX were about to leave, and the 3 of us was about to go for dinner. Bought some sushi, and we went to the foodcourt at Amara Hotel. Tried the Korean chicken ramyeon ($4.90)... nt bad o. JQ and WZ shared ramyeon and pork meat hot plate set. Pat had her dinner packed from Subway, and Lynn "appeared" suddenly at the foodcourt too haha.
Chatted at WZ's rm till like 10pm and Pat, JQ and I went home. Talked to JQ on the train and I'm glad I found another person who loves to watch舞台剧as well... we were already deciding on "Breakout" haha~

Caught "The Cove" at night.

Both my thumbs up for this. There's definitely意义in this documentary. I salute Ric O' Barry and his team members somehw... they do wat they say... and they go all the way. They really planned, and the whole mission was real dangerous, considering the fact tat Ric O' Barry was already the Japanese's “眼中钉”.
The "dolphin massacre" tat took place in "the cove" at Taiji is gruesome. I'd nv see a real "Red Sea", literally b4 my eyes. And wat's infuriating was the attitude tat the Japanese official at the IWC was taking. Hmph... media cover-ups.
And those high-mercury content dolphin meat, Taiji students actualli had to consume them as part of their "compulsory lunch" in sch. That's life threatening.
Oh, and nt forgetting the sympathy for 23,000 dolphins "murdered" there every yr, as well as at other parts of the world.
Yes, we hav to strike a balance in nature's food chain. But nt primarily for the sake of money, pls (I hope).

Rating: 4.5/5

Comments