2010·CNY·大年初二 + 艋舺


*I seriously dun wanna 1st 2 days of CNY to end... I ain't in the least mood to study nor do any assignments ah~*

Woke up at 11+am. Went over to grandma's house for lunch when mum called home. Bro and I went over, saw tat阿姨、大舅they all reached le. 4th aunt came ysn, so din see WQ this yr at all... I wanted to see hw chatty she was ah, according to mum. Lunch was sumptuous ah... lotsa dishes... and I liked the pig organs' soup + curry + abalone slices loads!

The adults came over my house for their "annual-mahjong-cum-singing-session", whilst XY, SF, BL and I went into my rm and we played "Big 2". Recommended them "Bridge", in which I had prob recalling the rules myself haha... so "roughly" taught them how to play but lazy BL dun wanna use brain la, so left with only 3 of us playing lol. Tot "Bridge" was kind of a "JC-ppl" game but XY said they din play back in MI... cos too busy with sports le lol. SF likes the game somehw haha. Then, we shifted over to my mum's rm to play "Fish red fishes" cos my rm's too small... kinda squeezy. This game easier to play, dun need much thinking de hehe.
Haven took photos with my cousins b4 if I'm nt wrong, so we decided to take during CNY! *Oops forgt to comb my hair LOL!*
BL kept saying he was shy, but ended up he's the one doing those funny faces lol. XY and I planned to catch movies at night at 1st, but dang GV @ JP was almost full seating le lor... even 11+pm de show sia. Had dinner at grandma's house again at night... WL and aunt came back after gg out in the afternoon.
Showed XY and SF some of 2PM's shows, esp them on "Infinity Girls" haha... they found the show funny. *Hey I wasn't wrong about liking Junsu since I gt into 2PM lol~* Haiz, a pity they had to go home about 9pm when auntie came in the rm. XY needs to work tml, whereas SF's gg for CNY visiting with her friends.
*I reckon... cousins之间拥有的情感,和朋友的的确不一样。*

And yeah I experienced tat莫名的失落感after they went home... hmm it's always like tat every yr... cos it means fun for CNY is basically over for me haha. Still dunno about visits to friends' house, but tat's about it for my relatives' gathering for CNY every yr. And it's dreadful cos I've like many assignments waiting for me to research and be done with them doi~

*"Hello Baby" Epi 3 was epic~ SHINee wearing those animal costumes, cooking for Yoo Geun and the members are seriously funny and "cunning" too! Esp Jong Hyun... naughty brother... "rude" to elder bro Onew neh LOL!*

Caught“艋舺”.
赵又廷抢回鸡腿吃的那一幕好好笑哦! And cos of one drumstick, he joined the gang... “我只听过‘义气’,没听说过什么‘意义’啦!”
The saying "Every man for themselves"... ppl say so. To stand up for one self, it's in our nature. There's a reason behind every killing, or even betrayal.
But I reckon wat the movie's trying to tell: that there's a reason, behind the start of this thing called "friendship".

At times, "brotherhood" can be too heavy a price to pay for.

Rating:4/5

Comments