CNY decorations + 九降风


Had to crawl out of bed early morning to go for HC203's lec. After tat, discussed HW111C's assignment 1 with SS as we had lunch. And nw, WT's had a change of mind about gg to INSTEP coming sem... she scared will miss home badly ah doi~ haha.

*我的预感... 是不对的吗?*

Cleared up my drawers in the afternoon. Wasn't feeling that it's time to start writing on HW111C's assignment 1, and so I used my SE Aino cam... took photos of the CNY decors in my house! Mum was the one who decorated the house every year haha. 
See the "huge red pineapple" in the 2nd photo? Mum loves to hav tat yr after yr haha!
 

And nw to see wat's "lying" near our mini-balcony... plants and lanterns.

Table with CNY "foodies"~

This colourful "fortune windmill" in the kitchen... reminds me of childhood days.

Finished my part of HW111C's assignment 1, and caught the movie, "九降风", together with my fav sushi in hand which bro bought from JP's NTUC hehe. *Chee... who cares about getting fatter nw? This can only be my prob when I go to China LOL!*
好多看不太懂的“隐喻”的情节在里头呢。

Rating: 3/5

Comments