2010·CNY·大年初一

Idiotic bedbugs... plus the fact tat I drank too much soft drinks the night b4, I couldn't get to slp till like 6+am in the morning today! So I slpt like less than 5hrs and had to literally pull myself out of bed at ard 10.30am neh~ Showered and wore my chaquered top + black jeans... with a belt. I liked the overall look I had haha. Rushed to straighten my hair but ah doi... din hav much time so the straightening was a failure haha. Put on some BB cream, concealer and sun powder, wore my butterfly earrings, gold bracelet, ring and black hairband... gt ready to go out! *Aish... shld hav taken a pic of my outfit today!*

We went over to my maternal grandma's house 1st since it's near... few blks away. 3rd aunt was saying tat my outfits nice, and she showed me 1 chaquered top she gt at the market which is similar to mine... for 30+bucks! *Mine's oni $10 lol.* WL's in pri 3 nw... learning Wushu soon! So cool nwadays schs hav such CCAs... much better than back in my pri sch days... pathetic choices as compared to nw haha.

Cabbed down to dad's side near 1pm. As usual, the living rm was packed. I greeted grandma and the others, then "flew" to the kitchen" lol... cos I feel like I'm blocking ppl from watching TV in the living rm. Grandma's too old and it's tiring for her to cook a lot, so they ordered buffet for lunch this yr. I was nt tat hungry when we reached, so oni had the dessert. Little did I noe I'd forget to eat lunch for the rest of the day LOL!
*Guys who are gentlemen... bonus pt!*
Eddie was alone in the kitchen when I took my dessert there. Started talking to him lo... and SZ came in halfway. *I tot he's studying sec 4 this yr!? And he kept saying he's in army!? Eddie and his "cheeky" smile... aiyoh these 2 ah...* I din noe all along tat Eddie has this interest in TCM course in NTU haha... 6yrs course fierce eh... and imagine last 2 yrs in China haha. But I reckon with the fact tat he'd once投稿to Zaobao... his mandarin shld be nt bad. *Man he's taking Chi GP nw in JC!* "Material Sci" is his alternative choice in uni. *I nv knew he'd worked as a lifeguard b4 too... see hw little I noe about my dad's side de cousins!? Lol.*Edmond came into the kitchen and we started talking too... I mean since I see them all oni once a yr... we'd hav much to talk about in studies haha. He said he saw me ard in sch very often at south spine... wierd I dun see him haha. Can't recall exactly wat we talked about: INSTEP, GPAs, CCAs, some movie module from ADM tat he took, part-time job exps and wat we all wanna do in future~ tat's quite a lot huh haha. *All right I noe this might sound a bit "absurd", but I reckon it's the most I'd talk to Edmond in like our almost 22yrs of life!* I dun rmb talking much to him when we were young... cos we're mostly playing... and he's the more naughty one la... always bickering with another cousin of mine haha. *He lives in the same hall15 as YY~ but nt planning on staying on there after yr 1 haha.* Yes and we both agree uni's kinda stressed de haha.
Can't rmb when but Yonvin appeared out of nowhr... he came back from volunteery work. We din talk as much as at MY's 21st bday party last yr haha. *Oh but I saw SZ playing with Yonvin's Nikon DSLR cam.* Valerie... heard from mum saying tat she already went off in the afternoon... out with her bf I guess? Oh well, Gary appeared suddenly too haha... and man he was already greeting me "cher" when I reached grandma's house haha. He's gotten into NTU's EEE, but he wants a change of course.
MJ and JH came soon after. MJ's very into Kpop nwadays... esp SNSD's Taeyeon haha. She can dance sia lol. And man I din noe she wishes to become a reporter too lol... and let's hope she gets into NP's Chi mass comm course. JH ah... this gal all she wants is my AINO phone la! And she likes playing with the hairs on my hand... dunno y sia. *She nv fails to anger me at times... but then again, their laughter is much appreciated by me too.*

*越是成长,我越是觉得距离越遥远。当然,我不要求她们和我一样成熟地那么快速。毕竟,她们正值青春时期。*   

*rRandom: 3rd aunt found my ring lying ard the basin~ I forgt to wear it back after taking it down to wash my hands haha. No wonder I was a bit blur when she said sth like she was "very lucky"... haha.*

Raymond juz gt married last dec, and he's giving out red packets this yr haha. HM's sis... heard she married off to Japan le. 3rd aunt's tradition of giving diff amts in red packets continues this yr haha... bro and I gt same amt haha lucky us. Cousin LL came to take red packets again this yr... gt "ticked off" by 3rd aunt I heard from mum... lol.
Went out with bro to West Mall in the afternoon... he wanted to get his hp pouch. Nt much shops opened... and lucky he gt 1. He said he's too bored, cooped up in tat small living rm... so wanted out for fresh air haha.

*是因为从小就陌生,至于为何如此... 至今理由也已不必/不需要/不可能去揪出.*

B4 dinner, 姑妈showed Raymond and Jenny's wedding album to us. She gave one of the extra ones to us... with my family in the photo of cos haha. Jenny looked beautiful inside haha... and she's a hairstylist... shld go to her nex time to do "free hairstyling" lol! *有些羡慕,因为某种原因,我没有参与那些美好。* Anyway, we went home kinda early this yr... ard 7pm.

*要开口都好辛苦啊~*
*一时的好,不代表一辈子的好。还是一年过一年,看着办吧。*

Comments