The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

*Oh yeah I had shark's fin soup for dinner ysn... gosh so very nice! Mum added in crab meat and others... wonderful~*

Met MY on the bus on my way to sch. Lionel sent her to the interchange haha. She was gg for tut at NIE while I was about to go for HC205's lect at LT3... juz opposite NIE actualli haha.
Dr Hu changed his hairstyle for CNY I guess... nw he looks a bit wierd cos a man in his 30s, 40s but with a little boy de hairstyle! Dunno if I shld say tat he's "cute" or wat lol. *WT said he's cute and I urged her to take a photo of him lol. She din though.* 


Took bus 179A to JP and met dad, cos I wanted to port my no. from Starhub to Singtel. Dad gt his Nokia 6700 classic phone for free cos there's a rebate of 100bucks when u do porting haha. I signed the 2-yrs contract student plan, and asked the person if I could suspend my line for the time being while overseas but he said can't unless the contract's over. *I rmb Starhub allow eh... when I went China 3 yrs ago, juz tat I had to extend my contract for as long as I suspended it after I come back.*

*Hmph the stupid HC205's ppt nex wk is causing a temp "brain-crack" in me.*

Caught "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus".
Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Colin Farrell... how can one miss this movie!?
The plot is kinda interesting actualli... though I tot I'd surely be lost about the storyline if I din read the sypnosis beforehand haha.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments