"Korean" post~

No SHINee for me today haha~ *Tot I could go for the 1st ever autograph session in my life lol~* Wanted to meet with QW at Lot 1 at 12.30pm, b4 the start of the autograph session at 1.30pm.
So I woke up at like 10+am, and the 1st sms I received was from SS. Lol~ she told me she went Lot 1 at 6.30am... but couldn't get into the 1000ppl queue for autograph sia! SS said the place was so overcrowded with ppl tat she couldn't even see the stage ba? Very disappointed... so she left the place at 11+ le.

OMG... I heard from Michelle her friend who went at 4am oso could nt get into the queue... can't believe how popular SHINee is over here in SG! Such chaos... and I read on forum about how bad the organising was done for the event... poor fans who spent hrs there. Oh and MJ told me she went to FT Island's event at IMM instead haha~ at least she gt to see the guys lol.
*SS said nex time SJ coming she gonna "camp" le haha! I would too~*

Shall post some pics some fans and professional took at the event:
Was reading fan accts and they were saying how pics do SHINee boys no justice... they look a lot better in person according to those fans. Okie I gt to say Jong Hyun's "puppy eyes" are really cute here lol. 

A random pic of FT Island I saw that was taken in SG... loved how colourful their dressings were!

So here I am... "guai guai" revising HC230 at home in the afternoon. Well hmm I fell aslp after a while actualli haha. Woke up, showered, had dinner and then went for tuition with Goklas. That boy ah... "single" again lol. Was doing oral with him... and he gt nervous when I started to sound serious haha.

Random but I saw this photoshopped poster... into DBSK~ gosh they look gd here, esp U-Know and Hero... erm okie Micky's "very small" here haha.

Hav been watching CN Blue's performance of "외톨이야" on diff music shows. These 2 had been my fav so far... and I couldn't bear to leave out either... cos I reckon 2 of the members, Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Jong Hyun looked gd in the performances below, respectively!
Jong Hyun is the one on the right hand side, playing the guitar. He's the 2nd vocalist in the band, besides Yong Hwa. Dunno why I din take notice of him at 1st, but I reckon there's something in his looks tat gives off a mysterious feel haha. He doesn't look Korean too... I mean his image reminds me of a Japanese.


Jong Hwa looked absolutely "finest" here! He does remind me of Jong Hyun of SHINee haha. Liked how he sang... and his image is so diff from his character in "미남이시네요".


Alright... so I'm off to watching SHINee and f(x) on "Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate" nw~

Comments